The Official "What's for Dinner" Thread!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you inform customers that you had white and wheat sourdough before asking them which kind they would prefer?

I don't remember. It was more than 5 years ago when I worked there. No one cared if it was sourdough or not. They just wanted the fry bread and the apple butter.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im gonna riff on carbonara tonight. Slow roasted cherry tomatoes, bacon, egg, caramelized onion, parsley and whole wheat linguini

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im gonna riff on carbonara tonight. Slow roasted cherry tomatoes, bacon, egg, caramelized onion, parsley and whole wheat linguini
When are you going to come home & treat all the Greenway alumni to some grub?? ;)

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How the hell did you know Im from Greenway? next year is my 20th reunion. Holy Crap.... I'm getting up there.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CRAP! You better give it up. If its anything better than "you mentioned it on one of your diatribes about natural meat" or "its in your user profile" I wanna know. And when ddid you granduate?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CRAP! You better give it up. If its anything better than "you mentioned it on one of your diatribes about natural meat" or "its in your user profile" I wanna know. And when ddid you granduate?
'90. I gave it up...look at my previous post a little closer.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im having a family meal.. Macaroni and Swiss cheese.. And the only two things that go into it arent just macaroni and swiss cheese.. There is a third ingredient that really sets it off!

this is good stuff and the first time i have successfully made it right the way mymom did.. im having a great nite.. :D

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Im having a family meal.. Macaroni and Swiss cheese.. And the only two things that go into it arent just macaroni and swiss cheese.. There is a third ingredient that really sets it off!
:D

So, what's the secret ingredient?

Me, I'm having grilled ham and swiss cheese with Bush's baked beans.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, what's the secret ingredient?

Me, I'm having grilled ham and swiss cheese with Bush's baked beans.

salt

but you dont mix it in.. pour some of the mac and swiss cheese on a plate then you put salt on it.. i really dont eat much salt, but i go pretty heavy on it for this.. since i dont eat much salt to begin with im not really worried about health problems when i go heavy on it for this since i dont eat this alot, maybe 7 times a year..

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grilled up some chicken breasts that I'd marinated overnight in I-talian dressing and had some steamed green beans and some boiled potatoes.

Yum.

Now I'm having a whiskey and doing some work.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm at a quandry.

I don't know what to have.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
peanut butter & jelly sandwich

Grilled PB & J is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Make it just like a Grilled cheese but with PB & J. Try it and then thank me later.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Making Fish tacos.

Good batter with 1554 from New Belgium Brewing Co as the base of it...it's dark and good. Usually use tilapia but I'm going to get some cod this time I think. I'm hungry already.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grilled PB & J is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Make it just like a Grilled cheese but with PB & J. Try it and then thank me later.
I've made it plenty & I am in agreement.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Making Fish tacos.

Good batter with 1554 from New Belgium Brewing Co as the base of it...it's dark and good. Usually use tilapia but I'm going to get some cod this time I think. I'm hungry already.

I actually made em with swordfish one time, and it was delicious. Meaty and good, and it didnt dry out like swordfish tends to, why? deep fat fryer baby!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My oldest boy and I are bacheloring it tonight. I envision Taco Bell or Filibertos

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave