The Official "The Sky is NOT Falling" game day thread; CLE edition

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Get a rare chance to hang out and watch the game live so Id thought Id check in on the game thread in real time. Wow. Unreadable. Every play is the end of the world. Anyone interested in talking about the game here instead? Awesome. Try and keep it level. And lets leave the play by play comments for the announcers. If not, no worries.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two bad plays, look what happens. Lets see if the Cards can rally. Offense should be OK. Does the D have the stones to stop the bleeding?

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
On a WAAAAY wore important note, why is that guy on the CLE sideline orange?

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish Cheese was here. We could talk about the Cards lack of guts. Right now, Im starting to think he's correct. This team lacks guts. Certainly a game of momentum. Have to find a way to wrestle it back. Now.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pweterson with a really bad angle to the receiver there. Excellent catch.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Coaches trying to force a momentum change is rarely a good idea. They havent shown any angles to give any indication that wasnt a catch. We shall see.

WHat do you think, Schutd?

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arians is a butthole! WOrst coach ever! Terrible gutless turd of a team. We arent even worthy of watching!

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
HB shed that block really well. Too bad he got juked out of his shoes on the move after the catch.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
McCown looks dazed. INteresting the lack of consistency from officials calling for Concussion protocol, if you think back to Hochuli calling for it on Vick in the PITT game

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone still have their sense of humor intact? Its only football.

Cards will win this game 31-21. Calling it now.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
It just seems like everytime something goes against this team they have no ability to overcome it. It's like they fold up the tent.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It is a disturbing pattern, for sure. Seems pretty ridiculous that we allow a team like this to get out on us so far. I can accept that Rams. I dont think the Steelers are as bad as everyone wanted to make that out to be. There is zero excuse for this start.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Cheese was here. We could talk about the Cards lack of guts. Right now, Im starting to think he's correct. This team lacks guts. Certainly a game of momentum. Have to find a way to wrestle it back. Now.

Lol... I ain't happy right now about our play or the fact that it looks like I might be right about this team.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol... I ain't happy right now about our play or the fact that it looks like I might be right about this team.

Yah man. This is ugly. I should get loaded, but when my wife and kid come back from Hotel Transylvania 2 (maybe I should have gone, too!), ill be a sloppy mess.

We have devolved into such the SOC the last couple of weeks. And its tough to say that, because I belive in the FO, the coaching staff and the talent (barring the obvious deficiencies). BUt everyone who's lamenting our guts is dead on.

Weve waited so long to get the praise that we've earned over the past 3 years. And currently, we are pissing it away by believing the hype.

Eff it. IM getting loaded.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson