The OFFICIAL Spaghetti Appreciation Thread

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I also love to butter up some bread, lightly pan grill it, and put heated spaghetti with meat sauce in there. Yep, Spaghetti Sandwich. It is delectable!

OMG! I love doing that!

My family made fun of me for it while I was growing up.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I also like to eat spaghetti cold (as I told Linda at a tailgate). It's almost like a completely different substance.

Now, I'll probably freak out everyone but Ketchupchicken and hammilk fans...but...

I also love to butter up some bread, lightly pan grill it, and put heated spaghetti with meat sauce in there. Yep, Spaghetti Sandwich. It is delectable!

yummmmm........Spaghetti Sandwich

I do that all of the time with garlic bread.

Also left over spaghetti heated up in a bowl and then mixed with ranch and hot sauce is fantastic.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yummmmm........Spaghetti Sandwich

I do that all of the time with garlic bread.

Also left over spaghetti heated up in a bowl and then mixed with ranch and hot sauce is fantastic.

Ranch dressing on pasta? What you live in Wisconsin or something?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The whole peanut butter on cold chicken just lost a bit of credibility with that ranch dressing, hot sauce palette trainwreck

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And mulli, the appropriate question would have been:

"Ranch Dressing and hot sauce on spaghetti? You live in Buffalo or something?"

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And mulli, the appropriate question would have been:

"Ranch Dressing and hot sauce on spaghetti? You live in Buffalo or something?"
Ah yes. I guess, after Monday night, I was being kind to Buffalo.

BTW, what are the Bills in the Buffalo Bills? Bill or Buffalo?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah yes. I guess, after Monday night, I was being kind to Buffalo.

BTW, what are the Bills in the Buffalo Bills? Bill or Buffalo?

That is a dumb name;

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/nicknames.jsp said:
BUFFALO BILLS -
Buffalo’s team in the All-America Football Conference (AAFC) in 1946 was the Bisons. In 1947 a contest was held to rename the team, which was owned by James Breuil of the Frontier Oil Company. The winning entry suggested Bills, reflecting on the famous western frontiersman, Buffalo Bill Cody. Carrying the “frontier” theme further, the winning contestant further offered that the team was being supported by Frontier Oil and was “opening a new frontier in sports in Western New York.” When Buffalo joined the new American Football League in 1960, the name of the city’s earlier pro football entry was adopted.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If you pressed the spaghetti overnight into a tight compact single unit of noodle, and took a cookie cutter in the shape of a chicken leg, cut it out, breaded it, deep fried it, rolled it in hot sauce and put ranch on the side, I might give it a go. Otherwise, Im gonna beg that one off. Damn, heu, cooks eat some weird ass stuff.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
If you pressed the spaghetti overnight into a tight compact single unit of noodle, and took a cookie cutter in the shape of a chicken leg, cut it out, breaded it, deep fried it, rolled it in hot sauce and put ranch on the side, I might give it a go. Otherwise, Im gonna beg that one off. Damn, heu, cooks eat some weird ass stuff.

Yes, yes we do.

Deep fried Spaghetti cookies? I'm down.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I really want to pitch a TV series where cooks battle using only the ingredients found in some poor unsuspecting slobs refrigerator and pantry. Call it "sh*t from the fridge" Im calling Fox Reality Channel right now.