The OFFICIAL Spaghetti Appreciation Thread

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blasphemous words have been spoken in EE. I, for one, cannot have this. Spaghetti is AWESOME. Simple, delicious...versatile. Do I feel like adding ground beef, or Italian sausage? Meatballs, or just plain sauce? White sauce? Red sauce? Pink Sauce? Oil & Garlic? The possibilities are endless! Parmesan, or Romano? Or, am I feeling frisky & do I sprinkle some mozzarella on top & toss it in the oven to melt? MMMM.....Spaghetti.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eating leftover spaghetti right now. With homemade pesto and tomatoes. Very good.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Spaghetti rules the world!

Yep, I said it.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Penne, Rigatoni, Capellini, Linguine, Bow Tie.

I loves em all!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Yes, don't forget pesto.

I had some pasta tonight with storebought sauce, mushrooms, grilled chicken, feta cheets, parsley....but we ran out of my favorite hot sauce. :(

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rigatoni Norcina, with fresh shell peas, spicy sausage, ricotta, EVO. Mmmmm

I make a MEAN red sauce. And its simple. Just requires throwing some stuff in a pot and watching it do its thing for two or three hours.

Pasta is food of the gods.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
schutd;1510919} I make a MEAN red sauce. And its simple. Just requires throwing some stuff in a pot and watching it do its thing for two or three hours. [/QUOTE said:
A good red sauce is pretty simple....just basically olive oil, onions, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and tomatoes. The key is the tomatoes. A high quality canned tomato makes all the difference in the world. The C&W whole peeled tomatoes from Costco are incredible and really make a difference in the taste of the sauce. I used to use Muir Glenn (I think that is the name)....but the C&W is much richer and fresher in flavor.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blasphemous words have been spoken in EE. I, for one, cannot have this. Spaghetti is AWESOME. Simple, delicious...versatile. Do I feel like adding ground beef, or Italian sausage? Meatballs, or just plain sauce? White sauce? Red sauce? Pink Sauce? Oil & Garlic? The possibilities are endless! Parmesan, or Romano? Or, am I feeling frisky & do I sprinkle some mozzarella on top & toss it in the oven to melt? MMMM.....Spaghetti.

!!!

It's like we don't even know who Pariah really is.

Next we will find him in an airport bathroom stall doing lewd things to a plate of spaghetti.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also like to eat spaghetti cold (as I told Linda at a tailgate). It's almost like a completely different substance.

Now, I'll probably freak out everyone but Ketchupchicken and hammilk fans...but...

I also love to butter up some bread, lightly pan grill it, and put heated spaghetti with meat sauce in there. Yep, Spaghetti Sandwich. It is delectable!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald's wife makes a mean, mean spaghetti. I've probably had it 30+ times.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer the "red lead" with meatballs, neckbones, and sausage that my mother in law's family makes.

I also like a putanesca sauce on spaghetti.

Overall, I like rigatoni best.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, Jamie.

:D

:lmao:

Your wife is one of the best cooks I've ever been around. My favs;

Pancakes and sausage
Spaghetti and garlic bread
Shepard's Pie
Tortilla Soup
Sugar Cookies

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lmao:

Your wife is one of the best cooks I've ever been around. My favs;

Pancakes and sausage
Spaghetti and garlic bread
Shepard's Pie
Tortilla Soup
Sugar Cookies

Her homemade pizza is fantastic as well, as is the pot roast and mashed potatoes. My favorite is the green chile chicken enchiladas though.

I'm not a big pancake fan in general, but I've never had better than hers and numerous people have told me the same...they are especially good when she whips up a batch at 2 am in the middle of a party. :thumbup: