The Official "Chicago Bulls 2010 NBA Champions" Thread

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The countdown starts now since these finals are already over.

My prediction is that the Bulls will trade for Chris Bosh and you will see this lineup next year.

PG Rose
SG Gordon
SF Salmons
PF Noah
C Bosh

Bench
Hinrich(will play primary SG)
Miller
Gray
Ty Lawson(Rookie)

The team would just need a SF to come off the bench. If Grant Hill a free agent. He would be perfect in that role.

The trade will be Bosh and Douby for Tyrus Thomas, Tim Thomas and Luol Deng. Colangelo loves Deng and Tyrus Thomas. They know Bosh will leave and has stated he wants to sign in his home town of Chicago.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am down. But I am not convinced that Bosh is not soft.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am down. But I am not convinced that Bosh is not soft.

Then let Noah play C and let Bosh play PF. Noah can be the tough guy rebounder and Bosh can be the insider scorer the Bulls have been missing. Noah and Bosh are a good fit for each other.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Per ESPN.com

Status Alert:
The Raptors are privately acknowledging that they might need to trade Bosh, or risk losing him as a free agent in 2010, the New York Daily News reports. (May 31)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then let Noah play C and let Bosh play PF. Noah can be the tough guy rebounder and Bosh can be the insider scorer the Bulls have been missing. Noah and Bosh are a good fit for each other.
I hope Bosh has a low post game.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who do you Bulls fans want Chicago to pick up in the draft if they stay at 16?

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who do you Bulls fans want Chicago to pick up in the draft if they stay at 16?

Ty Lawson to backup Rose. With Kirk salary, I can not imagine him being around too much longer and since her can play SG too, Lawson can get some time. The last Duke PG they picked was a pretty good backup. He got decent money from NY because of it. Being a weak draft, I think drafting someone who is not needed to make too much of a impact this year is the way to go. Then maybe a Euro project with the 26th pick.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
If the Bulls had that line up, I would probably root for them. That's a pretty good team. I root for any of the East "elite" that isn't Boston. The Bulls are cool, I'm just waiting for them to finally live up to their potential. I'll give them credit though, they're not the type of franchise to sit back and take the "wait and see" approach. They have been aggressive in pursuing players and if Bosch is put out there, I would think that Chicago would be one of the leading teams pursuing him. He would be a good fit for them. They will have a long way to go though to win the title in 2010.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The countdown starts now since these finals are already over.

My prediction is that the Bulls will trade for Chris Bosh and you will see this lineup next year.

PG Rose
SG Gordon
SF Salmons
PF Noah
C Bosh

Bench
Hinrich(will play primary SG)
Miller
Gray
Ty Lawson(Rookie)

The team would just need a SF to come off the bench. If Grant Hill a free agent. He would be perfect in that role.

The trade will be Bosh and Douby for Tyrus Thomas, Tim Thomas and Luol Deng. Colangelo loves Deng and Tyrus Thomas. They know Bosh will leave and has stated he wants to sign in his home town of Chicago.

Chicago would probably have to include the #16 in that trade.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Well the Pistons are making a serious run at Gordon, pratically promising him 11 mill each season

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1-0 to start the season. 6 players in double figures and Deng looked good out there. I think 50 wins is with in reach.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe my prediction will come true about Bosh.

You do realize that if you predict the world will come to an end in 3 days and it actually comes to an end 1 year and 3 days later, you don't get credit for the prediction? Sorry, but it's a rule.

Steve

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do realize that if you predict the world will come to an end in 3 days and it actually comes to an end 1 year and 3 days later, you don't get credit for the prediction? Sorry, but it's a rule.

Steve

I made the prediction about a year ago and said this.

How is not not accurate? It is a year later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard