The Official Brighton and Hove Albion Thread

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pending physical happening right now, Brighton come out of nowhere to grab Ansu Fati on loan from Barca!
Heard he wanted to go to Liverpool. Liverpool decided on Gravenberch from Bayern instead.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Been awhile since I posted here - big letdown in our first ever Europa League game (on paper it was our easiest fixture of the group), good bounce back against Bournemouth, and eh in the Carabao Cup loss to Chelsea.

Tough stretch of league games coming up (Villa, Liverpool, City), with two Europa League games sprinkled in. So, we'll know a lot more about this team's staying power near the top of the league table and Euro competition by the end of the month.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Been awhile since I posted here - big letdown in our first ever Europa League game (on paper it was our easiest fixture of the group), good bounce back against Bournemouth, and eh in the Carabao Cup loss to Chelsea.

Tough stretch of league games coming up (Villa, Liverpool, City), with two Europa League games sprinkled in. So, we'll know a lot more about this team's staying power near the top of the league table and Euro competition by the end of the month.
Crazy how a short span changes things. Yinz rightly crushed us, but then we get two PL wins (one a record win) a good draw in the CL and knock Man City out of the cup. And BHA had poor results. I think it just shows we both have really good but not yet top teams, because I think BHA will bounce back. I don't know how yinz will fare in Europe (or the Mags, for that matter), but I figure you'll secure another European spot.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll sum up the Brighton game like this...

It was a game that neither team deserved to win, or lose.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard