The New Corners

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's funny because of all the grief our CB room has taken this offseason the addition of Alford would make it a top half CB room in the league.

Murphy, Mullen, Wilson, Alford, Hamilton

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spinning the same yarn as last year, I see. This room is fine, you say? Last year's was fine, you say? How were they down the stretch when the rookie crumbled and the oft-injured vet got injured? The answer is they were toast.

We neglected the position in FA and are trying to band aid it again this year, when we see what happened when the paint wore off last season. Way to not learn your lessons, Keim!
Neglected ?

IIRC the guy he signed DIED

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put my reputation on the line here just about every time I post. Just a few people listen to me and I have only been banned twice.
And I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no (No no no no no no)
Not me (Me me me me me me)

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's funny because of all the grief our CB room has taken this offseason the addition of Alford would make it a top half CB room in the league.

Murphy, Mullen, Wilson, Alford, Hamilton
Top half? Really?

Dont you at least have to have one legit good corner to qualify as a top half group, because to me none of those guys is above average at best.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Top half? Really?

Dont you at least have to have one legit good corner to qualify as a top half group, because to me none of those guys is above average at best.

Yup. Sure there are some rooms with a single better player and then a lot of dross. But that's an overall good room.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup. Sure there are some rooms with a single better player and then a lot of dross. But that's an overall good room.
Too think, there were many years back in the 70’s when we had 2 HOF’ers in our secondary (Wilson & Wehrli) & still couldn’t find a way to win.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Cards already cut Guidry. I have to wonder who scouted this guy. What a waste of time!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson