The draft is finally here!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bad news, already. In taking my medicine, this morning, I dropped a pill onto the floor, and can't find it. I'm a big believer in omens, and I'm sure it means that the Cardinals will drop the ball in tonight's draft. Sorry, for all other Cards' fans. I'll keep looking.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad news, already. In taking my medicine, this morning, I dropped a pill onto the floor, and can't find it. I'm a big believer in omens, and I'm sure it means that the Cardinals will drop the ball in tonight's draft. Sorry, for all other Cards' fans. I'll keep looking.

LOL, I think that your Cat found the pill and is now on your couch laying on his back with your remote meowing to you what channel is the NFL Network on.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Check under the cushions of your couch. I have an agreement with all my possessions that if I ever lose or misplace them that they make their way to shelter under the cushions.

You'll find all kinds of treasures. If you don't mind a little lint and dust, plenty of snacks from fuzzy M& M's to stale and tough but still yummy Dorito chips to the meatball you thought the dog snatched off your spaghetti plate. Doesn't sound too sanitary but it is more clean than gathering up a pill on your urine-soaked bathroom floor.

I saw my neighbor one evening on his hands-and-knees under the street light. I asked him what he was doing and he said he lost a contact lens over near his driveway. When I asked him why he was under the street light looking for it he said, "There's more light over here." So check under those cushions, there's more light in the living room with the TV on.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea who my beloved Redbirds will pick, but I wore my Cardinal PJ's last night, have on Cardinal underwear today and wearing a Cardinal visor to play golf. Make the best pick EVER!!

Go Cards!!!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
"If this draft isn't better than those of recent years, start stealing scouts from Philly and New Orleans ASAP"

Captain Obvious

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! I'm ready for the draft.

In regard to the cat, is their any cat owner that does not think their cat would not be the best defensive back ever.

They have the innate ability to get front of you and disrupt any pattern of movement. Receivers would be tripping over themselves.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this draft more so than any in recent memory, not necessarily from a Cardinals fan perspective, but from an NFL fan perspective.
Can't wait for the excitement, the surprises, the big crowd in big D, the whole works. Bring it on!!!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No idea who my beloved Redbirds will pick, but I wore my Cardinal PJ's last night, have on Cardinal underwear today and wearing a Cardinal visor to play golf. Make the best pick EVER!!

Go Cards!!!
Hopefully you don't turn them into the Browns with the pick ;)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My omens just saved the Draft for me. And no, I haven't found my missing medicine. But that bad omen was trumped by a good omen, when my baseball Cardinals fought back to defeat the Mets, this afternoon, in 13 innings. The Draft lives!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did a 14 mile trial run Tuesday for my upcoming two man relay marathon, just did a four mile cool down today and walked the dog... I am in full 'meh' mode for this draft and going to watch it with a tall glass of iced tea lol

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1. Darnold
2. Chubb
3. Rosen
4. Allen (Buffalo trade)
5. Nelson
6. Mayfield (Arizona trade)
7. Barkley
8. Fitzpatrick
9. Ward
10. Rudolph (Pats trade)
11. Vea
12. Edmunds
13. R. Smith
14. Vander Esch
15. Landry

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My omens just saved the Draft for me. And no, I haven't found my missing medicine. But that bad omen was trumped by a good omen, when my baseball Cardinals fought back to defeat the Mets, this afternoon, in 13 innings. The Draft lives!!

You got some powerful voodoo mojo going on.

Whatever you do, don't have a bowel movement until the end of the 7th round. If you don't hold it that would really put a curse on the proceedings.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a 14 mile trial run Tuesday for my upcoming two man relay marathon, just did a four mile cool down today and walked the dog... I am in full 'meh' mode for this draft and going to watch it with a tall glass of iced tea lol

This will not last long. ;)

Wait until a QB comes within range and the adrenaline will flow.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My gut says we will take DJ Moore at #15. Wouldn't love it, but would fill a need.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mercilessly booing Goodell. You'd think they were in Philly introducing Michael Irvin.

And Christ, they couldn't get to commercial fast enough(NFL Network).