The Divergent Series: Allegiant

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Divergent Series: Allegiant

Release Date: March 18, 2016 (2D theaters and IMAX)
Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Robert Schwentke
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense violence and action, thematic elements, and some partial nudity)
Screenwriters: Noah Oppenheim, Adam Cooper, Bill Collage , Stephen Chbosky
Genre: Action, Adventure
Website: TheDivergentSeries.movie | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Starring: Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Octavia Spencer, Naomi Watts, Jeff Daniels, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q, Keiynan Lonsdale, Jonny Weston, Mekhi Phifer, Daniel Dae Kim, Nadia Hilker, Bill Skarsgård

Plot Summary: After the earth-shattering revelations of "Insurgent," Tris must escape with Four and go beyond the wall enclosing Chicago. For the first time ever, they will leave the only city and family they have ever known in order to find a peaceful solution for their embroiled city. Once outside, old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless with the revelation of shocking new truths. Tris and Four must quickly decide who they can trust as a ruthless battle ignites beyond the walls of Chicago which threatens all of humanity. In order to survive, Tris will be forced to make impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice and love.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
My daughter made me take her to this and as expected it was a big steaming pile of suck. Teenage girls seem to like it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
My daughter made me take her to this and as expected it was a big steaming pile of suck. Teenage girls seem to like it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none of the divergent series are actually any good... however, due to a teenaged daughter my family has been following the series....and I am kinda looking forward to this one,lol....not sure if it is because I am easily entertained or if my 350 lb self is channeling my inner 5 foot 110 lb little girl??

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
none of the divergent series are actually any good... however, due to a teenaged daughter my family has been following the series....and I am kinda looking forward to this one,lol....not sure if it is because I am easily entertained or if my 350 lb self is channeling my inner 5 foot 110 lb little girl??

Haha Oaken ur too funny bro. No judgements!

Honestly halfway through the movie I thought to myself; cmon, ur kinda being a jerk about this movie, have an open mind the rest of the way. Yeah didn't help! But it's just not my cup of tea! I hope you enjoy it! :). (Or atleast your small female inner child! Haha)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn