The Culling

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
June 2nd this hits as a preview game that we can all download and play for free while in testing. It sounds awesome.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ng-comes-to-xbox-one-game-preview-june-2.aspx

Xaviant's over-the-top take on this emerging genre pits 16 players against one another in 25-minute sessions where there can be only one winner (who undoubtedly has blood on their hands). After being dropped in the world, players must scavenge for deadly weaponry to defend themselves while avoiding enemy contact until they feel well equipped enough to survive the melees. You can catch a glimpse of the bloodshed here:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone tried this?

I played a bit while servers were down in offline mode and I LOVE the concept. Servers are back up now so I look forward to trying it out online. You get two hours of free play before you have to purchase to keep playing. Give it a shot!
I think its $20 so I am probably buying it....I really like the concept.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I ended up playing this for 5 hours last night with some 13 year old kid from showlow. The game is a lot more fun with a mic and getting an understanding of how to play it right.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my first victory, took so long to win one I had to take a photo

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads