The Bye week. 12/3/23-12/9/23

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
All last season, all off season, early this season ... I argued that this kid isn't a bust and he is progressing great .....

Sure would be nice if we see that kinda production from him for,.,say,...the next 12 years

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wonder who we going to lose to during the bye weak? What freak injuries we’ll have??

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I've said this before, but I think this exposes the unreliability of pass/run block win rate. We're seventh in sacks allowed, 10th in sack percentage. It's not all Humphries and the dumpster fire at LG.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm okay with Beachum. Prater still seems like a miss.
my prob with Prater is that this would have been a really good year to find a young kicker -- especially when you could have tested them in high stakes but still low stakes situations: a game winning kick to go 4-13 instead of 3-14

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
my prob with Prater is that this would have been a really good year to find a young kicker -- especially when you could have tested them in high stakes but still low stakes situations: a game winning kick to go 4-13 instead of 3-14

People undervalue what kickers do for offensive moral. I see the argument but when you drive 60 yards and your kickers misses it's a gut punch for the offense.

Prater has been money this year. No problem with his deal at all. Gives a weak offense and new coaches something to lean on.