The Bye week. 12/3/23-12/9/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
my prob with Prater is that this would have been a really good year to find a young kicker -- especially when you could have tested them in high stakes but still low stakes situations: a game winning kick to go 4-13 instead of 3-14
Don't totally disagree, but when you're already planning to struggle on offense and you're trying to evaluate the other talent, you need a reliable kicker to help get small wins within the game and build confidence is the undermanned roster.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Don't totally disagree, but when you're already planning to struggle on offense and you're trying to evaluate the other talent, you need a reliable kicker to help get small wins within the game and build confidence is the undermanned roster.
Eh I like Matt Prater and I want to have at least a few guys I like on the roster.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did not realise Divaad Wilson played every snap at outside corner.

He's a rookie that played as a Freshman for Georgia before transferring to UCF. Was signed by Jags as a UDFA but released on cut day and signed to our PS.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I did not realise Divaad Wilson played every snap at outside corner.

He's a rookie that played as a Freshman for Georgia before transferring to UCF. Was signed by Jags as a UDFA but released on cut day and signed to our PS.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Lol. WHO?

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Considering Prater is still booming kicks of 50+ yards, it doesn't seem unrealistic to believe he could still have a couple good seasons left. Plus he is a big reason the Cards won Kyler's first game back.(4/4 including two 50+ FGs). This year he is 5/5 from 40-49 and 7/9 from 50+. Oh and he did a great onside kick against the Ravens.

The punter Gillikin seems to be doing a pretty good job as well.