The Budda Baker appreciation thread

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
We have 2 great players on our entire roster. Budda & Murray. And yet people on this board are outraged with Murray that we got our butts beat the last month of the season???

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's such a bad sign when your safety leads the team in tackles though.
It is why he should be playing more of a dollar backer like Buchanon did and have Simmons player deeper.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It is why he should be playing more of a dollar backer like Buchanon did and have Simmons player deeper.
I don't think he's built for that, but he was playing low a lot in Week 1. Buc sucked because he couldn't cover anyone.

I just think that Joseph didn't trust his pass rush because he was handed a group of bums and so he decided he'd use his best blitzer as often as possible. He looks so smooth on the blitz but he never got home (obviously).

Part of it is that KC is just really good. I think we'll find out more this weekend. I'm taking the Cards -5.5 and I think there's a good chance they win outright.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he's built for that, but he was playing low a lot in Week 1. Buc sucked because he couldn't cover anyone.

I just think that Joseph didn't trust his pass rush because he was handed a group of bums and so he decided he'd use his best blitzer as often as possible. He looks so smooth on the blitz but he never got home (obviously).

Part of it is that KC is just really good. I think we'll find out more this weekend. I'm taking the Cards -5.5 and I think there's a good chance they win outright.
You mean Cards +5.5?

Budda's first couple years in the league he was an in the box safety and thats when he was at his best.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You mean Cards +5.5?

Budda's first couple years in the league he was an in the box safety and thats when he was at his best.
That’s when he was making the most plays, but I actually think last year was his best year. There’s a reason why the defense was good despite having pretty bad corners.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah that Kelce reception where he easily lost Simmons was ridiculous. A guy with Simmons speed should be able to easily stay with 4.7 Kelce.
Meanwhile, Derwin James was tombstoning, DDTing, diamondcutting, pedigreeing, stone cold stunning, perfect plexing… pick your WWE/WCW finishing move on Kelce.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Arizona Cardinals

Pro Bowlers: Budda Baker, S (5)

In a dismal season, Baker was one of the lone bright spots for the Cardinals. He continued to grow as a safety and a leader on a defense that needed both desperately. He leads the Cardinals in tackles and has 2 interceptions, 6 pass defenses, 2 quarterback hits, 1 forced fumble and 1 tackle for loss. It's his fourth straight Pro Bowl nod.

Did you know? Baker is the only safety in the NFL to be named to the Pro Bowl in each of the past four seasons. -- Josh Weinfuss

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard