The Brandon Pfaadt thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Trade Pfaadt for a vet starter.
You're not going to get a fifth starter from the worst team in the major leagues for him at this moment...he hasn't shown enough to be better than that. He's shown that his status right now should be mid to Long relief in the bullpen. He's good for two to three innings Max. Once the lineup turns over the second or third time he's toast.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I keep saying, you have to keep giving these guys shots in the bigs. We have some good talent, just have to be patient with them.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep saying, you have to keep giving these guys shots in the bigs. We have some good talent, just have to be patient with them.

The only path to this team contending is developing your cost controlled young talent. Follow what the Rays have been doing. The Dbacks payroll should allow them to add a top tier starter and a good bat.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well, we are stuck with what we have for the remainder of the season. Might as well look forward to late season call ups and see if we can find another Corbin Carroll. Maybe get another young arm in the mix pitching wise, too.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, we are stuck with what we have for the remainder of the season. Might as well look forward to late season call ups and see if we can find another Corbin Carroll. Maybe get another young arm in the mix pitching wise, too.

The rest of the farm hitters are at least a year away except Fletcher. I had hoped that Lawlar would be closer but he isn't even in triple A yet.

Jones is on the 60 day DL and may never even make the majors. He is specifically why they couldn't trade Alek Thomas.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The rest of the farm hitters are at least a year away except Fletcher. I had hoped that Lawlar would be closer but he isn't even in triple A yet.

Jones is on the 60 day DL and may never even make the majors. He is specifically why they couldn't trade Alek Thomas.
Plus we have an injured Drew Jones everyone has kind of forgot since he isn't playing.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ronin - links with "x" from Old twitter don't display on this site yet.

Links with the twitter.com do.

I fixed the above post.