The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that ever a scenario in the comic books? I'm really just a Silver Age guy so I've missed more than I've caught over the past 35 plus years.

Steve

No it isn't, but I am trying to think of the natural evolution of the current story arcs.

In Iron Man 3 we see Stark developing armor that are all controlled remotely or through pre programmed circumstances. Seems possible that he could continue his work trying to remove the need for him to personally be Iron Man. Thus he creates Ultron (and perhaps Vision as well).

When Ultron goes bad, he calls in the Avengers for help.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
No it isn't, but I am trying to think of the natural evolution of the current story arcs.

In Iron Man 3 we see Stark developing armor that are all controlled remotely or through pre programmed circumstances. Seems possible that he could continue his work trying to remove the need for him to personally be Iron Man. Thus he creates Ultron (and perhaps Vision as well).

They're doing an Antman movie, so they may lay the ground work for the creation of Ultron (and The Vision) with it, and wrap it up in The Avengers 2. :shrug:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They're doing an Antman movie, so they may lay the ground work for the creation of Ultron (and The Vision) with it, and wrap it up in The Avengers 2. :shrug:

It's been so long since I've read any of these but wasn't Ultron's brain pattern messed up because of Pym's damaged brain? Didn't one of his concoctions cause him to go Schizo or was that unrelated to Ultron?

I'd be okay if they needed to make Ultron a Stark creation, I'll be satisfied just getting getting Ant-Man eventually. I'm also looking forward to the Vision despite the casting choice. I was never a huge fan of the biggies - Spiderman, Batman and Superman so I love the attention The Avengers are getting. Now they just need to do a Defenders movie and if they must do another DC title, maybe they could give the Legion of Superheroes a little love. A Herbie Popnecker movie is probably too much to ask for.

Steve

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the Vision despite the casting choice.

You must be registered for see images

Dude, how can you not be behind this casting choice? LOL

It's been so long since I've read any of these but wasn't Ultron's brain pattern messed up because of Pym's damaged brain? Didn't one of his concoctions cause him to go Schizo or was that unrelated to Ultron?

I'm not certain. But I'm sure it'd be handy if BIM, the master of unlocking, answered this.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacrilege, I know, but I never liked AntMan.... :shock:

Yeah, well, it's people like you that kept Ant-Man from getting his own title. Sleep with one eye open UncleChris, we Ant-Fans don't take this lightly.;)

Steve

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't Ultron from Voltron, but I like Spader playing a bad guy.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved Voltron as a kid. Those lions getting together to form the giant robot was so cool. The other Voltron with the smaller spaceships was not my favorite.

I guess I will have to see the first avengers to see what Voltron has to do with Captain America...

I don't Ultron from Voltron, but I like Spader playing a bad guy.
Woot!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth Olsen will be the Scarlet Witch:

I like the casting. She was really good in Silent House.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth Olsen will be the Scarlet Witch:

I like the casting. She was really good in Silent House.

It is amazing how she has become the only real actress in that family. Of course Mary Kate and Ashley are set for life, so who cares.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Meh, not very hot. She weighs more than her sisters, which probably puts her at around 100 lbs lol Silent House sucked, but at least she showed some chops. I'm okay with the casting, I suppose.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is amazing how she has become the only real actress in that family. Of course Mary Kate and Ashley are set for life, so who cares.

Young, attractive and willing to be nude in a movie. That's the trifecta right there guys. Being able to act is just the cherry on top of an already tasty treat. <end lechery mode>

Steve

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Young, attractive and willing to be nude in a movie. That's the trifecta right there guys. Being able to act is just the cherry on top of an already tasty treat. <end lechery mode>

Steve

<begin lechery mode> what movie is she nude in?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...I don't remember her naked in that.

Good, disturbing movie.

At a minimum, there's a sex scene and she strips and jumps into the lake. There might have been more. Not the best nudity but not bad either.

Steve

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Steve
Wait, aren't you the guy who also likes Miley Cyrus? GROSS!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, aren't you the guy who also likes Miley Cyrus? GROSS!

No, I'm not the guy that liked her, just the guy that defended her. I'm much more a Kate Upton kind of guy.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Miley can do whatever she wants with her career, and we're allowed to mock her for being a ****** :)

I agree and I think she's done some very mock-worthy things.

Steve