The 2023-24 league year

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryan Poles came out today and said that if they trade Fields, it will be sooner than later since he never wants to leave a playing in limbo like that. A Bears fan commented that if Poles can't get a 1st and 2nd for Fields, so not do it. Bears fans confuse me. If Fields is worth that, wouldn’t you rather keep him instead of starting over.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryan Poles came out today and said that if they trade Fields, it will be sooner than later since he never wants to leave a playing in limbo like that. A Bears fan commented that if Poles can't get a 1st and 2nd for Fields, so not do it. Bears fans confuse me. If Fields is worth that, wouldn’t you rather keep him instead of starting over.
He is not worth that. And fans don't set the market.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fans of all NFL teams are idiots.
It's a sliding scale for sure!

1. Giants
2. Vikings
3. Jets
32. Bills

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Fields probable market is a 2nd and a conditional pick. I could see a deal with a 2nd and a 3rd that could become a 1st or 2nd depending on playing time. If Fields sucks, the team benches him and they pay a 2nd and a 3rd.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard