The 2023-24 league year

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. I don’t think it’s a big deal because every team gets the same amount.
It tells me the NFL continues to take in gobs of money and the fan experience will continue to increase.
My personal experience is the fan experience is decreasing. Always paying more, getting less in return.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Where I disagree with Harry is the thought that we must have to draft at a certain spot. No doubt that we'll be drafting in the top ten or even top five, and have an additional mid first round pick. The fans know who we want but don't know who the team wants. If the guy the team wants is there we take him, and if not we take the next guy or trade down. And we do the same when our second first round pick comes up. By having a lot of draft capital it gives Monti a lot of options.

Much more important is WHO rather than WHEN we pick. For me one thing is certain is that by having about six picks in the first two days of the Draft, will makes this draft a "must watch" experience.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Put yourself in the players shoes. W/o the black line would you know you were offside?
Yes
That's what hash marks and yard lines are for. Now maybe the kid has a depth perception problem or a right eye / left eye dominance problem to where he just doesn't see things correctly. There are lots of possibilities why somebody would line up off sides and think that they're on sides, but if you look at yard lines and hash marks it shouldn't be too difficult to figure it out.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Famed NFL announcer Al Michaels suddenly dropped from NFL playoffs coverage

Legendary broadcaster Al Michaels is reportedly off NBC’s NFL postseason coverage with the playoffs a few weeks away.

NBC is set to have three playoff games in January. Mike Tirico and Cris Collinsworth are scheduled to handle two, while Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge and Kathryn Teppen will be on the call for one of the doubleheaders early in the month, the New York Post reported Tuesday.