The 2019-2020 Around the NBA thread

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It will definitely be harder to rein in the NBA stars. I think it's vital they get guys like Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis, etc to lead the charge as far as bubble compliance. If those guys are all doing it then it'll help Silver and the NBA's staff keep everyone else in line, IMO.
I have hope that Lebron will lead the charge, not so sure about the rest of those alpha males.:confused:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have hope that Lebron will lead the charge, not so sure about the rest of those alpha males.:confused:

Kyrie will set up a camp across the street from the bubble trying to lure players out.

Come to think of it, I'd pay to watch a security feed of the bubble. Forget league pass, give us the feed from the cameras in the parking lot.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kyrie will set up a camp across the street from the bubble trying to lure players out.

Come to think of it, I'd pay to watch a security feed of the bubble. Forget league pass, give us the feed from the cameras in the parking lot.
You need to set that up like NFL Redzone! Just take us to where the infractions are curently happening! :) NBA Red Zone!

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed we have to do something.

It couldn't come at a worse time with NBA coverage in Orlando starting soon. As far as I know Woj behavior has been exceptional except for two words.
They have a woman down there in Orlando inside the bubble, her name escapes me, but I would think she could fill in for Woj. She also works for ESPN.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a woman down there in Orlando inside the bubble, her name escapes me, but I would think she could fill in for Woj. She also works for ESPN.

Did you mention her name on SC. :wink2:

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about Rachel Nichols. Does she cover the NBA as well for ESPN?

I'm not familiar with Malika Andrews.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it is hard to be a professional when someone is instigating, like the Senator was doing.

That's what I thought the Senator was doing and Woj got tired of it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks but none of these people have the inside sources that Woj has.
Maybe Adam Schefter can do double duty again?

This is where I was hoping Shams Charania would step up to fill the gap. Lot's of people have experienced layoffs at The Athletic though.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ronin

I was thinking Adam Schefter mostly covered the NFL but I suppose he could do double duty.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The majority of people freak out when he has covered the nba but it was for a brief time. I think he has been a side line reporter for a couple of games.lol

I guess one of your sources, Tim Reynolds might be the man for the job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson