OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woj showed he is very passionate about the NBA.:lol:

at least he was the bigger man and apologized for his actioins.

IMO an apology should have been enough but there might be other issues in play like the dreaded word... "politics."

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No loss at all. That guy is agenda driven and a shill...can’t stand his bs reports.

Woj reporting is the absolute best. Perhaps you are confusing him with someone else.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Woj reporting is the absolute best. Perhaps you are confusing him with someone else.
Nope...ESPN and woj are both the worst. As I said, he has an agenda to push. Plus for all his experience, listening to him is like nails on a chalkboard. He sounds like he can barely get through an interview.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it is hard to be a professional when someone is instigating, like the Senator was doing.

I won't give him the benefit of the doubt. No reason to ever use that language (even though it might slip once in a while), especially written in an email, text, twit, or whatever he used. No excuse whatsoever. IMO.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I won't give him the benefit of the doubt. No reason to ever use that language (even though it might slip once in a while), especially written in an email, text, twit, or whatever he used. No excuse whatsoever. IMO.[/QUOTE

I would trust his judgement even less. Anybody/everybody has got to be smarter than putting something like that out there in print. You can think whatever you want, but pretty dumb of him to put it out there like that, regardless of his “passion”.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Woj should have made a burner email to send that message. I do think it's a bit childish all around though, not just Woj for lowering himself to that point but for the senator to cry to ESPN about it.

I have a feeling the suspension is largely just for show and Woj will be back covering the league when games start.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ronin

I was thinking I should have given Woj an assist with the edited version.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ronin

We should be fishing with Darius Bazley in Orlando.

I heard Monty wants to go fishing.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tania Ganguli
⁦‪@taniaganguli‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Rajon Rondo had successful surgery yesterday to repair his broken right thumb. He's sttill expected to return to full basketball activities in six to eight weeks.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shams Charania
⁦‪@ShamsCharania‬⁩

Sources: NBA has informed teams: "The decision to exclude seeding games from awards voting ensures a fair process in which players and coaches from all 30 teams will have the same opportunity to be honored..." League will soon announce voting process and plan to announce winners.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tim Reynolds
⁦‪@ByTimReynolds‬⁩

The NBA told its teams today that it will be announcing the voting plan for awards like MVP, All-NBA, etc. shortly -- but that only games through March 11 will be considered.

The belief is that media who vote for the awards will begin casting ballots in the next few days.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tim Reynolds
⁦‪@ByTimReynolds‬⁩

Stat races, such as the scoring title, will continue through the end of the seeding games. The league announced that decision last month (though the scoring title for James Harden and assist crown for LeBron James are basically wrapped up anyway).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson