That’s Why You Fire Kliff

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every other team did it at 8-0. We we’re actually 7-1 in the 8 games those other teams accomplished that feat in. Only reached 8 wins because we got an extra road game that the other teams didn’t because of the extra game thus season.
Doesn't change the fact that only 7 other teams have done it. The undefeated Dolphins only won 14 game and the Patriot won 16, so should we not count the Dolphins. We won 8 roads game and only 7 other team have done it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Please stop misquoting me.

1. If you read my response in that thread, I clearly say I'd have to think about KW or K1.

2. Neither do I refer to "Kurt Warner in his prime". 1999 was his best statistical year by a mile, when he won the MVP and Superbowl. But I specifically refer to KW in our 2008/2009 season, in which he was good, but not as good as 1999 - 2001 KW.

3. You're calling out that guy for quoting a post of mine that discusses KW/K1. But in the post of mine he quotes/praises I actually don't mention the KW/K1 issue.

Wow. Lol...
The irony calling out someone for misquoting you when you just wrongly accused a whole slew of posters of saying kyler watched “no film” is not lost on this poster.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that only 7 other teams have done it. The undefeated Dolphins only won 14 game and the Patriot won 16, so should we not count the Dolphins. We won 8 roads game and only 7 other team have done it.
Look at the rest of the records of teams that made the super bowl. There’s a big difference between them and us.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This koolaider v darksider crap is getting really old. Critiquing of posting styles and .... a lot of other stuff, is so tedious. I hadn't checked this thread for a while and the last couple of pages here have almost nothing on the actual topic but this stuff instead.

Can we kindly take these off topic discussions about homerism, realism, hypocrisy, misquoting....etc etc to private messages?
Is that to much to ask? There was almost nothing enlightening and informative about the coach and the team in the last 30 posts.

Please?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This koolaider v darksider crap is getting really old. Critiquing of posting styles and .... a lot of other stuff, is so tedious. I hadn't checked this thread for a while and the last couple of pages here have almost nothing on the actual topic but this stuff instead.

Can we kindly take these off topic discussions about homerism, realism, hypocrisy, misquoting....etc etc to private messages?
Is that to much to ask? There was almost nothing enlightening and informative about the coach and the team in the last 30 posts.

Please?
Hey, don't lump me in that! I posted stats about the team.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Time to bump this to the top… 5 of 6 get him fired (w our certain 1st round exit)? Team is maxed on as far as we can do with him.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff may be worst coach with a positive vibe in the NFL. How many of you know Nagy had a better record in the first three seasons and is out of job tomorrow?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals cannot fire Kliff this season. Are we sure next season would be any better?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
We'll see what happens after next week but Im hoping Keim gets the boot with A-Dub getting the nod.