Thank you Suns

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If someone said the Suns would be the second seeded team in the West before the season everyone would have laughed since the last time they were in the playoffs was the 2009–10 season.

I adore this team and the way the players care for each other. There is no quit in this team.

Not just this, but also knocking out the LeBron-led, defending champion Lakers in the first round. Hell, I probably would've laughed if you told me that. This season has been amazing.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amazing turn around moves by Jones let's say suns play well but fall short vs a hard Nuggets team which i don't want to happen lol jones should win gm of year regardless

Suns freaking eliminated lebron defending champion in round 1 if anyone said that last yr u would be in a white padded room lol

Im sooooooooo happy now watch highlights like 20 times lol

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing turn around moves by Jones let's say suns play well but fall short vs a hard Nuggets team which i don't want to happen lol jones should win gm of year regardless

Suns freaking eliminated lebron defending champion in round 1 if anyone said that last yr u would be in a white padded room lol

Im sooooooooo happy now watch highlights like 20 times lol

It does make me wonder how the series would have been if we made it through the play-in last year. We were only held out by a tiebreaker because we won out in the bubble. I'm not saying we would have won but it would have been interesting.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
my understanding of enjoy the journey began with the Cardinals Super bowl run.
Ugh please don't remind i haven't watchhed highlights of that sad sad sad day since.
.. ugh that stupid warner int in redzone sealed it :( should hand off to james i was like yelled wtf when that bs occured

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns games are blacked out in Albq so I didn't watch but a couple of games. I just kept my eye on the standings but it was pretty much in disbelief. I swore it was a mirage. I came late to the party but here I am.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns games are blacked out in Albq so I didn't watch but a couple of games. I just kept my eye on the standings but it was pretty much in disbelief. I swore it was a mirage. I came late to the party but here I am.

I had to watch the abc/koa feed and the tornado warnings kept popping up on sunday.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It does make me wonder how the series would have been if we made it through the play-in last year. We were only held out by a tiebreaker because we won out in the bubble. I'm not saying we would have won but it would have been interesting.
We were on fire, but we wouldn’t have been ready. I think it would’ve been a blood bath.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to watch the abc/koa feed and the tornado warnings kept popping up on sunday.

It's like clockwork. Doesn't matter what sports are on, the stupid weather banner is there.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
my understanding of enjoy the journey began with the Cardinals Super bowl run.
Oh man, not me, cheese, our pop or brother-who-shall-not-post. It was alternatively excruciating and exhilarating. The last 10 minutes of the NFC Championship game I was alternating standing and sitting at the stadium bc I wanted to see and yell my lungs out in support, but between plays would be doubled over in pain as all the yelling, stress and likely dehydration had my stomach cramping up like mad. When we won I looked up from my fetal position on the bench at cheese who had tears streaming down his face

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol yea i was like 10 than lol... crazy how time flys
Interesting. I was 10 as well. Went to the garage crying my eyeballs out throwing a tantrum. That must have been the age range that created the next wave of Suns fans that wanted to endure permanent heartache. Haha. Nah, it's been a fun ride. Wouldn't change it one bit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose