Thaddeus Young to Phx

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A couple of years late, not as much as Gordon, but hey that's what we do.

Can't be mad at this, I suspect he will make some big plays here and there, hopefully he can still bring it in a game or two this post season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Thaddeous Young can give the Suns some minutes at the 4/5.

He is averaging 5 points and 3.3 rebounds this season.

Young is solid depth with veteran experience. The Suns still have another roster spot open.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns reportedly have also shown interest in Danilo Gallinari. Whether they still do remain unknown.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think Thaddeous Young can give the Suns some minutes at the 4/5.

He is averaging 5 points and 3.3 rebounds this season.

Young is solid depth with veteran experience. The Suns still have another roster spot open.

I really like this add...we don't have anyone like him. I think he gets some minutes.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Suns added more size, BPA or went with a point guard like Delon Wright.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Suns added more size, BPA or went with a point guard like Delon Wright.
I'm okay with adding another player as long as he's going to clearly give us more than one of our guys under two way contracts. If not, I'd rather keep the space open so we can convert at least one of them (for the postseason).

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another report the Suns are showing interest in Gallinari.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm okay with adding another player as long as he's going to clearly give us more than one of our guys under two way contracts. If not, I'd rather keep the space open so we can convert at least one of them (for the postseason).

I'm not sure how the Suns feel about their two-way contract players. Both Saban Lee and Udoka Azubuike have been given opportunities to seize the moment but haven't.

Mat Ishbia has shown that he is willing to go after any player he wants and money doesn't seem to be an issue. Even if he added a 15th player, there is no guarantee he wouldn't waive a player like Damion Lee, for example, to create another roster spot.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson