Terrence Williams

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
That guy has started balling lately. He was in the discussions with NJ for Amare. Wouldn't be too upset if we got him and picks in a sign and trade if it came to that.

6'6 SG with PG skills, great athlete, good defender, lacks jumpshot

Put up 14ppg 7rpg 5apg 42%FG 37%3s in march.

14/5/14 today.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SUNS will rarely even sniff a player if he cant shoot the ball.....there's always the token "hustle guy" on the roster(Lou), but i cant see the SUNS being interested in T.Williams.
That could change obviously.
I like this kids game from what little i've seen.

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Remember, this guy is on the NETS, so the stats he is putting up is pretty overblown..

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
I wanted the Suns to Draft him and nearly cried when he was Drafted by the Nets. lol

Have you seen Ekpe Udoh F/C Baylor, slinslin?? I noticed he wasn't on your list - he's about 6'11; long arms; solid defender; blocks shots (3.9); rebounds (9.8); passes well (around 3); can shoot out to Collegiate 3PT line; decent handle for 6'11 guy; can put on the floor against centers; decent post-moves; etc.

Maybe not the greatest athlete but he's a nice Prospect.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
SUNS will rarely even sniff a player if he cant shoot the ball.....there's always the token "hustle guy" on the roster(Lou), but i cant see the SUNS being interested in T.Williams.
That could change obviously.
I like this kids game from what little i've seen.

Lopez, Dragic and Clark all couldn't shoot.

Kerr has been going into a new direction when drafting players to re-build. Obviously he still wants to turn this team into good defensive team in the future and make it less gimmicky.

Defense and length have been the major attributes Kerr has been looking for lately.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I wanted the Suns to Draft him and nearly cried when he was Drafted by the Nets. lol

Have you seen Ekpe Udoh F/C Baylor, slinslin?? I noticed he wasn't on your list - he's about 6'11; long arms; solid defender; blocks shots (3.9); rebounds (9.8); passes well (around 3); can shoot out to Collegiate 3PT line; decent handle for 6'11 guy; can put on the floor against centers; decent post-moves; etc.

Maybe not the greatest athlete but he's a nice Prospect.

No idea, never seen him.

To be honest I don't really follow college basketball in depth. I only occasionally watch a game or 2 when top draft prospects are playing to check them out.

Other than that I go by highlights, a mix of credible scouting reports and my own gut feeling and I must say that has worked incredibly well for me over the last 10 years in terms of who turned out to be a stud and who turned out to be a dud.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
23/10/8 against Chicago for him with 6 minuntes to play.

If we have to sign and trade Amare for someone get him.

Lopez/X
X/X
Clark/Dudley
Williams/X
X/Dragic

We'd have 5 out of 10 positions filled for the future.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Lopez
X/YI
X
Williams/Lee
Harris

That is a pretty good core when you are almost guaranteed to get either Wall, Turner or Cousins. And enough money to sign a max player.

Lopez
Amare/Yi
Turner
Williams/Lee
Harris

Not bad.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lopez, Dragic and Clark all couldn't shoot.

Kerr has been going into a new direction when drafting players to re-build. Obviously he still wants to turn this team into good defensive team in the future and make it less gimmicky.

Defense and length have been the major attributes Kerr has been looking for lately.
Good point. This could be the start of something wonderful. :)
I wonder though, if given full decision making(without things like ticket sales,owing #1 picks to other teams, and marketing strategies clouding his view), how different this years team would have looked...if at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard