Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I have actually enjoyed every episode of this show up until last Friday. I thought the last one was a huge disappointment and did nothing to further the story line at all. From the brief preview of this next one, it looks pretty good, but another few episodes like that lame "dream episode" and this show won't make it through the rest of the season.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I have actually enjoyed every episode of this show up until last Friday. I thought the last one was a huge disappointment and did nothing to further the story line at all. From the brief preview of this next one, it looks pretty good, but another few episodes like that lame "dream episode" and this show won't make it through the rest of the season.

This show isn't going to make it. It's looking pretty bleak for the show, the showrunners are pretty much left out to dry, because nobody associated with the movies want to work with them. It's painfully obvious they are running out of good stories to tell. It's a mythology-based show that has no real wiggle room to do stand-alone stories.

I'm surprised you've like every episode. I don't think hardly any episode has further the storyline this year. This past one was a prime example of how bad the show has gotten.

There is a piece that showed at WonderCon over the past few days that is actually pretty brilliant, but is it enough? And will it translate to 43 minute episodes? The odds of that aren't very good.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score

DiamondBacks5117

Registered
Reaction score
I liked the last episode. It will be interesting to see how john finds out about rileys death and what happens with that.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm glad something actually happened. Finally. And more Cameron is good. But we still get Sarah doing more household chores. STOP! :)

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
This last episode was really good, a welcome change from the previous waste of an hour. The show feels like they are starting to wrap it up though, it feels like the end is near for this show. I'm mixed on rather or not I like that or not though. The episodes that are good are really good, but they are becoming fewer and fewer lately. Guess we'll just have to find out in time, but I hope the quality level stays high in future episodes.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This show officially rocks again.

Last episode was fantastic, best episode yet.

That was only because Sarah Connor was barely in the episode. Next week's pretty good, maybe Cameron will actually get to do something instead of stare into space while everyone else yells at her.

DiamondBacks5117

Registered
Reaction score
Last episode was really good. I wonder if derrick killed Jessie at the end. I think Jessie is smokin. I think she would be even hoter if that mole thing wasnt on her face. Anyone else feel this way? I am not sure of her name in real life.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Last episode was really good. I wonder if derrick killed Jessie at the end. I think Jessie is smokin. I think she would be even hoter if that mole thing wasnt on her face. Anyone else feel this way? I am not sure of her name in real life.

Her name is Stephanie Jacobsen, and personally she does nothing for me at all.

I don't think he shot her, I expect her to be back at a later time.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I hate her character. I hope he shot her, but I agree, he probably didn't.

I agree 100% with that. Killing her off would have been best for the series.

I don't agree that she is hot though...not my type.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She will be back to undermine them later I am sure. I thought her character was interesting. I would rather see her then the "Urinal Princess" (Shirley Manson) any day of the week. Every time I see her on screen I cringe.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
She will be back to undermine them later I am sure. I thought her character was interesting. I would rather see her then the "Urinal Princess" (Shirley Manson) any day of the week. Every time I see her on screen I cringe.

I agree 100% I can't believe I once thought Shirley Manson was hot. I swear she looked way different when she sang for Garbage, she's hideous now.

Jessie was an interesting character, but I think she would be pretty cool as an antagonist.

{EDIT} Wow.. looking back now.. yep.. she was always ugly! I must have been thinking of someone else.

Last edited:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Only problem is, Sarah Connor Chronicles isn't good tv. Hopefully Dollhouse sticks around though, that's a far superior show.

Matter of opinion. Personally, I like both shows. Right now, I still like Terminator better then Dollhouse, but Terminator seems on the way out, Dollhouse is getting better, so that will probably change eventually.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Last episode was another bad one. It moved way too slow. I still watch but it really only puts up one good show per 3 or 4 episodes.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple sites already reporting show is cancelled. One of the sites has a poster who was on tour of the lot. When they asked to see the TSCC set, they guy told her the set was already gone and taken down. His words were "they won't be back".

So, take it for what it is worth but sounds like the show is already gone.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, now I have no idea what is going on. They had an Aprils fools joke that was shot on set?!?!!? If that is the case how can the reports be true about it being canceled?

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
OK, now I have no idea what is going on. They had an Aprils fools joke that was shot on set?!?!!? If that is the case how can the reports be true about it being canceled?

I thought the same thing. So far there is no official word on it being canceled. I hope it isn't canceled, but honestly I don't see how they could keep it going. It's Fox most expensive show to make, and the ratings aren't there.

I still like it though, I think it's a good show.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I thought the same thing. So far there is no official word on it being canceled. I hope it isn't canceled, but honestly I don't see how they could keep it going. It's Fox most expensive show to make, and the ratings aren't there.

I still like it though, I think it's a good show.

Definitely DON'T hold your breath.

FYI, Fox doesn't make the show, they just air it. It's actually a Warner Bros. production.