Teen Wolf: The Movie (Paramount+)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, boy. :?

"So, we want to do a Twilight type thing, but we don't want to get sued. Any ideas?"

"Teen Wolf! Except we'll give it a CW feel!"

"Brilliant!"

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Teen Wolf series was a guilty pleasure and I really liked it. Sucks there's no Styles in this, as he was a vastly underrated character and actor. But Crystal Reed is back, and that's a good thing.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Teen Wolf series was a guilty pleasure and I really liked it. Sucks there's no Styles in this, as he was a vastly underrated character and actor. But Crystal Reed is back, and that's a good thing.

I had no idea there was a series and this was a continuation. This age thing really sneaks up on a guy. :thud:

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to make a comparison, I'd say it was American Horror Story meets the CW. It's pretty dark, but also a lot of kids fooling around. Maybe give it an episode or two. I was thinking of rewatching before this comes out.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, boy. :?

"So, we want to do a Twilight type thing, but we don't want to get sued. Any ideas?"

"Teen Wolf! Except we'll give it a CW feel!"

"Brilliant!"
It's not this at all and yep a continuation of a different adaptation of the Michael J Fox movie turned into a TV series. Much darker and serial killerish. Like someone said above it was a guilty pleasure. Fun show. This is a handing of the torch to a new spinoff series starring some of the new characters in this movie. Most of the original cast but the character Styles is back for this movie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson