Teen Wolf: The Movie (Paramount+)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, boy. :?

"So, we want to do a Twilight type thing, but we don't want to get sued. Any ideas?"

"Teen Wolf! Except we'll give it a CW feel!"

"Brilliant!"

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Teen Wolf series was a guilty pleasure and I really liked it. Sucks there's no Styles in this, as he was a vastly underrated character and actor. But Crystal Reed is back, and that's a good thing.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Teen Wolf series was a guilty pleasure and I really liked it. Sucks there's no Styles in this, as he was a vastly underrated character and actor. But Crystal Reed is back, and that's a good thing.

I had no idea there was a series and this was a continuation. This age thing really sneaks up on a guy. :thud:

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to make a comparison, I'd say it was American Horror Story meets the CW. It's pretty dark, but also a lot of kids fooling around. Maybe give it an episode or two. I was thinking of rewatching before this comes out.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, boy. :?

"So, we want to do a Twilight type thing, but we don't want to get sued. Any ideas?"

"Teen Wolf! Except we'll give it a CW feel!"

"Brilliant!"
It's not this at all and yep a continuation of a different adaptation of the Michael J Fox movie turned into a TV series. Much darker and serial killerish. Like someone said above it was a guilty pleasure. Fun show. This is a handing of the torch to a new spinoff series starring some of the new characters in this movie. Most of the original cast but the character Styles is back for this movie.