Ted Lasso

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
1. I think there's more to the video after Nate ripped the believe sign, I think Nate taped it back together and maybe had a talk with Ted. there's probably something on the video that Ted doesn't want Beard and Roy to see.

2.i love the growth in Jaime Tart.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
1. I think there's more to the video after Nate ripped the believe sign, I think Nate taped it back together and maybe had a talk with Ted. there's probably something on the video that Ted doesn't want Beard and Roy to see.

2.i love the growth in Jaime Tart.
Regarding #1, didn’t Ted find the ripped up sign and put it back together in the finale last season?

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Regarding #1, didn’t Ted find the ripped up sign and put it back together in the finale last season?
not sure if this is a spoiler but that would poke a hole in my prediction :)

I do really enjoy this show and almost all of the characters on the show.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Episode 4 taps hard on just about every emotion there is. Wow. Just wow. This show just keeps on rockin'

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Another great episode. What else is new?

Still really upset this is (possibly) the last season.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
S3 E5
I hardly know what to say. Just when I think this show can't get any better, it gets better!

Watch it.... just watch it!!!!! 5 stars.

It's great. The only thing about the last couple episodes is that I'm getting some Arizona sports fan PTSD. I keep thinking Zava is a harbinger for how KD is with the Suns. :)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It's great. The only thing about the last couple episodes is that I'm getting some Arizona sports fan PTSD. I keep thinking Zava is a harbinger for how KD is with the Suns. :)
Zlatan should sue the show.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I haven't watched 5 yet, but I didn't like the Zava plot point. Them winning the championship would be more satisfying without him.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Episode 6....... Another absolute killer of a show. Something great for all the characters. 5 stars again! They just keep hitting it out of the park!

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What a show. What a lovely show. Even a Hill Street Blues reference! HSB is one of the top 5 shows of all-time, btw, and still has an episode that's one of the highest watched ever for ratings.

Man, I was so wrong about this show. I cut it off initially when they hit the streets of London because I thought it was a "make fun of this idiot fish-out-of-water" type of story. I couldn't have been more wrong, and I'm glad I went back and caught up last year.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gay player opening up to the reporter about his dual life literally brought tears to my eyes.

And the Roy/Jaime segments were just terrific.

Oh, hell. The entire episode was simply A++++++++++

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
The gay player opening up to the reporter about his dual life literally brought tears to my eyes.

And the Roy/Jaime segments were just terrific.

Oh, hell. The entire episode was simply A++++++++++
The entire thing was gold. I really think this was one of the best episodes of TV. It makes my top list at least.

Both of those scenes were great.

Who knew that Jamie teaching Roy how to ride a bike would be a moment that we needed?

And with the rest of the team. Isn't that how it always goes? We're going a sex show or some other crazy thing and then end staying in with something more wholesome.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Episode 7.... more fantastic stuff. Starts out slowly, but works its way up to "wowzers!"

Every week they just keep knocking it out of the park. Again, another 5 star episode.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Episode 7.... more fantastic stuff. Starts out slowly, but works its way up to "wowzers!"

Every week they just keep knocking it out of the park. Again, another 5 star episode.
That episode hurt my heart deep there in the middle.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just fantastic.

Huge fan of Barcelona and Arsenal, so I particularly liked this episode.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a great show. I can't believe it's ending in a few short handful of episodes.