Taking one $100 bet - Sean Payton doesn't even interview with Cardinals.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Payton is very likely not coming to Arizona even for an interview. Rap sheet named three teams and none are Arizona

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I was wrong.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
His 2nd interview with Denver is being reported to be Wednesday evening/Thursday morning, so hopefully he can get out of Dodge. Oh, and his interview with Carolina was rescheduled for today.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
His 2nd interview with Denver is being reported to be Wednesday evening/Thursday morning, so hopefully he can get out of Dodge. Oh, and his interview with Carolina was rescheduled for today.
Broncos may target Quinn now.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
he delayed the 2nd broncos interview.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Leverage 101 - it was taught in high school, college and used in advanced negotiations in all of business (NFL is a business). SP is using leverage to pit everyone against each other to raise the anti. He is going to seek a $100M plus to get a 5 year contract and someone will pay in cash and draft capital. Part of me wants to say let's dive in but I wouldn't want to have to make the decision.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leverage 101 - it was taught in high school, college and used in advanced negotiations in all of business (NFL is a business). SP is using leverage to pit everyone against each other to raise the anti. He is going to seek a $100M plus to get a 5 year contract and someone will pay in cash and draft capital. Part of me wants to say let's dive in but I wouldn't want to have to make the decision.
He isn't getting 20M from this organization.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He isn't getting 20M from this organization.
Any chance Bidwill's give up a small slice of ownership? Like 3-5%? I know it has been said, in the past, that Bronco's either did it or looked into it for Elway and/or Manning. Not sure if anything ever happened with it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance Bidwill's give up a small slice of ownership? Like 3-5%? I know it has been said, in the past, that Bronco's either did it or looked into it for Elway and/or Manning. Not sure if anything ever happened with it.
Zero IMO. He wouldn't take out a loan to save $40-50M on Kyler's contract by signing him early in the offseason.

This is the Bidwill's only business. We isn't going to give it up without selling the entire team.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
No chance.

I do think they sell in next 10-15 years especially if MB can’t right the ship. There’s no real succession plan in place and likely never will be.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No chance.

I do think they sell in next 10-15 years especially if MB can’t right the ship. There’s no real succession plan in place and likely never will be.

I'm already preparing my piggy banks.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Everyone? Who dat?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No chance.

No kiddos?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose