Suns @ Wizards 11-21-16

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They could probably trade one of the Miami picks to get rid of him.

Booker is already starting to pick up many of Knight's bad habits like taking awful shots early in the shot clock so the longer Knight is kept on the roster, the more damage he does to the young kids on this team.

I want the Suns to keep their draft picks including the Miami first round picks. As I mentioned in another post, if necessary, I would rather the Suns take back another contract that may be hard to move (for financial reasons) so the Suns can move on. There must be some contracts out there that fit into that category. I wonder if Rudy Gay would be an option as he has a team option for next season with the Kings. I don't see him staying there nor the Suns wanting to keep him.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Would Knight for Gay straight up work or must something more be included?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would Knight for Gay straight up work or must something more be included?

Rudy Gay is paid $13,333,333 for this season. Knight is paid $12,606,250 for this season. They should be close enough to work straight up.

I'm sure there are other type trades to be had. Just looking at the Kings, Cousins makes $15,756,438 which is very close. Of course the Kings would be looking for assets in return.