Suns @ Warriors Wednesday game thread 3-30-2022

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
But they don’t have to be a title contender to knock out a title contender. They just need to be talented enough to get hot at the right time and have a little luck b

If they are healthy, this Suns team isn't getting knocked out by a second-tier team that gets "a little lucky." They've won 85% of their games since the 1-3 start.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying what I assume was already abundantly clear to everyone without an Ouchie-Z-Cheese beef against me.
I have no beef with you, Eric. Never have. Whatever you and cheese have doesn’t include me. I don’t even know what you have going on with cheese.

Do we have beef I totally missed?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't understand what your problem is. As I wrote in the next post, I don't think George elevates a .500 team to a contender. If you want to call that "dismissive," that's your prerogative.
Huh. I guess we have beef if you think I “have a problem.” I thought we were just having a conversation where we disagreed.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I have no beef with you, Eric. Never have. Whatever you and cheese have doesn’t include me. I don’t even know what you have going on with cheese.

Do we have beef I totally missed?
I believe it's a years-old issue with the fact that in ancient history Eric tried starting another message board. Some people took it personally. Not sure if Cheese was one of them, but I believe that's really the only "beef" that Eric would be involved in.

Full disclosure: I barely remember it, but I believe I was involved in it as well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I believe it's a years-old issue with the fact that in ancient history Eric tried starting another message board. Some people took it personally. Not sure if Cheese was one of them, but I believe that's really the only "beef" that Eric would be involved in.

Full disclosure: I barely remember it, but I believe I was involved in it as well.
I don’t get why anyone would care if someone else started another board. I’ve seen that referenced. But whatever. I don’t have beef with e. Never have.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a Will Smith joke to be made here, but for fear of dragging the board with even more beef, I’ll go gently into that good night!