Suns @ Warriors Friday game thread 12-3-2021

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Wiggins continue to get dogged, he’s a damn good offensive and not a bad defensive player. The warriors swindled the wolves in that trade.

I said that last year I was really surprised how well he played. I never liked him in Minnesota but playing with good players on a team that expected to win(and wasn't) really taught him how to be a better player.

He's not a #1 guy but he's great in the 2 role for the W's

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Wiggins continue to get dogged, he’s a damn good offensive and not a bad defensive player. The warriors swindled the wolves in that trade.
Wiggins has gotten better over the last few years. He looks much better now than he did when the Warriors first traded for him. I think similar to Ayton he is seen as constantly underachieving due to draft position.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So let’s say everything happened that has happened but we had Kat instead of Ayton. Does Kat take over this game?
Why even ask this question? Outside of wanting to dog the only 20 point scorer we had in this game?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He wasn’t even close to this good when the trade happened.
Of course not. But he continues to be looked down upon despite the fact that kerrs done an amazing job of making not just not a detriment, but a GOOD player.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course not. But he continues to be looked down upon despite the fact that kerrs done an amazing job of making not just not a detriment, but a GOOD player.

Which is why I was so mad when we weren't sure he was going to get vaccinated he was so good last year it was a huge blow if that happened. Very glad he wised up

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I said that last year I was really surprised how well he played. I never liked him in Minnesota but playing with good players on a team that expected to win(and wasn't) really taught him how to be a better player.

He's not a #1 guy but he's great in the 2 role for the W's
Absolutely

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I wish Jalen Schmiff didn’t suck because we need a big 4 to get rebounds when teams pull Ayton away from the rim

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard