Suns @ Warriors Friday game thread 12-3-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, especially when we goofed up and let the Pistons back in. Would have been nice if we'd been able to rest everyone in the 4th last night.
Yup. If we could’ve held that big lead our starters could’ve rested.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Huh? Spot minutes? Are you serious? And pretty sure nobody here has claimed he is the long term replacement for CP.

What an emotionally ridiculous take.

Yeah, spot minutes... cut his minutes if he's playing like tonight. I know they have a short bench tonight. But I would look at other options for a backup PG as they have to limit Paul's minutes going forward. Payne had a nice unexpected run last year, but in a bigger role, we are seeing why he had a shaky career prior to last year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah, spot minutes... cut his minutes if he's playing like tonight. I know they have a short bench tonight. But I would look at other options for a backup PG as they have to limit Paul's minutes going forward. Payne had a nice unexpected run last year, but in a bigger role, we are seeing why he had a shaky career prior to last year.
Again, this isn’t normal for him. He is much more consistently good than bad. Punishing him for one bad game out of 23 is ridiculous.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Wiggins continue to get dogged, he’s a damn good offensive and not a bad defensive player. The warriors swindled the wolves in that trade.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So let’s say everything happened that has happened but we had Kat instead of Ayton. Does Kat take over this game?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, this isn’t normal for him. He is much more consistently good than bad. Punishing him for one bad game out of 23 is ridiculous.

How quickly people forget

He was lights out just last night.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score

I am more disturbed by the playing out of control and decision making than the cold shooting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard