Suns updates and discussion for the 2023-24 season

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
So the Suns plan is to add a point guard, center and a large wing?

Who didn't see this as a need all season.

And IT and Damion Lee were occupying spots on the bench.
Exactly. What an effing joke take. The vast majority of fan opinions that I read throughout the ENTIRE season were precisely this. And yet James Bleeping Bleep Jones still insists he knows better than everyone. Bleeping dumb bleep.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and would? sorry man - you don't pony up that kinda dough to partner fragile with fragile - iirc you were skeptical of kd staying healthy this year - we've been blessed but the sixers don't need kd

The Sixers are about to get their asses kicked out of the first round and are living on borrowed time. They need lightning in a bottle before Embiid’s knees permanently explode. KD could be that, likely for just a couple of draft picks.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Sixers are about to get their asses kicked out of the first round and are living on borrowed time. They need lightning in a bottle before Embiid’s knees permanently explode. KD could be that, likely for just a couple of draft picks.
That could be viable. Then what is the question.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would hope the GM would be held responsible as well. That's part of his job.

Those things are all needs we've had for years under JJ except the year we had JaVale. I really don't see why he'd now look to address those issues while we have no assets and no means to address any of those, except maybe backup C because I could see a more serviceable big than Eubanks available with our pick. I just hope that plucky 4 year wings that can shoot are all off the board at that point.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess we will hear from Mat Isbia and James Jones Wednesday after exit interviews today.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Interesting. He absolutely was no help at all this season... and that's about the kindest thing I can say. Oh, and we lost our second round pick this year for him... but that's on Jughead Jones the GM.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. He absolutely was no help at all this season... and that's about the kindest thing I can say. Oh, and we lost our second round pick this year for him... but that's on Jughead Jones the GM.
the guy who's job is apparently safe, despite this team continuously falling backwards since the Finals run, in more embarrassing fashion, with each series loss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort