Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. Pigs are flying. Suns ranked . . .

On the NBA.com power poll.

Behind the Jazz, Lakers, Clips. No EC ranks ahead of the Suns.

Let that one sink in. It really means nothing except how they are now being viewed by the league.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Simmons and O’Connor have Curry, Lillard, Luka, George, Mitchell and CP3 as their guards right now. Can’t say I disagree atm.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simmons and O’Connor have Curry, Lillard, Luka, George, Mitchell and CP3 as their guards right now. Can’t say I disagree atm.

it’s tough to argue against that. Booker has been enfuego the last five or six games, but if most of the board was asking what’s wrong with Book until then, it’s fair to argue for his entire first half, he’d just outside all those other guys.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Booker is entering one of those runs where he averages 30+ points for like 15 straight games, he'll get there, one way or another.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As opposed to what? Frank playing the 4 during our win streak? His answer makes no sense.

yeah. That’s weird. I’m also not crazy that we seem to be a reactive team as far as our lineup goes. The best teams are the ones who impose their will on others forcing the opponent to adjust to them.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
yeah. That’s weird. I’m also not crazy that we seem to be a reactive team as far as our lineup goes. The best teams are the ones who impose their will on others forcing the opponent to adjust to them.
Funny enough, that’s exactly what we were doing during the win streak.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny enough, that’s exactly what we were doing during the win streak.

was it? It seemed like we made a more permanent shift to Frank and then won six in a row with that lineup. Was frank in and out of the starting lineup during that stretch? Cant remember.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
was it? It seemed like we made a more permanent shift to Frank and then won six in a row with that lineup. Was frank in and out of the starting lineup during that stretch? Cant remember.
Yeah we started Frank in the first game and won. He continued to start for 6 straight wins. We lose and what is the difference? Frank didn’t play at all, let alone start, and we lose.

Frank isn’t a great player but he made a big difference in our win streak. 2 near Triple Doubles says a lot.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Monty will start Kaminsky next to Ayton on Friday. I hope he goes back to Kaminsky.

If Adams should play, he will definitely need another big man next to Ayton. Saric is another option.

Monty shouldn't have messed with a team that won six games in a row.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty has found sort of a niche for Chris Paul to play 30-34 minutes a game.