Suns updates and discussion for the 2019-20 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Suns could draft another player like this.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I wish the Suns could draft another player like this.

I was pissed when they traded him to Dallas! You could see in the very limited minutes he had with us he had the goods. It all worked out in the end!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was pissed when they traded him to Dallas! You could see in the very limited minutes he had with us he had the goods. It all worked out in the end!

Seldom in life does one get a chance for a do-over. Thankfully this was one of them.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
What a back court we had back in the day with KJ, Kidd, and Nash all on the team at the same time.
I'd call it a backcourt with potential. But three talented Point Guards mandated that one would have to go. Which Nash did. But, yes, we got him back.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'd call it a backcourt with potential. But three talented Point Guards mandated that one would have to go. Which Nash did. But, yes, we got him back.
I was in the minority that wanted to keep Nash and trade Kidd. I felt Kidd woudl be gone eventually, and KJ would retire, we needed to keep Nash. Of course his passing and handles were there. He developed that jumper in Dallas. Now would he have developed the same in Phoenix? Who knows? He got some of that lean back jumper moves from Dirk no doubt!

I also remember a photo of him and Dirk going around where both looked more than baked! They looked cooked! LMAO! The ganja was strong in Dallas!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in the minority that wanted to keep Nash and trade Kidd. I felt Kidd woudl be gone eventually, and KJ would retire, we needed to keep Nash. Of course his passing and handles were there. He developed that jumper in Dallas. Now would he have developed the same in Phoenix? Who knows? He got some of that lean back jumper moves from Dirk no doubt!

I also remember a photo of him and Dirk going around where both looked more than baked! They looked cooked! LMAO! The ganja was strong in Dallas!

Talking about point guards. Why, Goran, Why?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I remember liking that trade because I wanted Jonathon Bender in the draft. Luckily he went right before Marion.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the Suns schedule in Orlando. (repeat)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the Suns first seven games will be televised on FSAZ.

Duane Rankin
@DuaneRankin

#Suns complete schedule for their final eight seeding games, selected from their remaining regular-season matchups, is listed below. All of the Suns’ first seven games will be televised on FOX Sports Arizona networks with the last game to be determined:
6:27 PM · Jun 26, 2020

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jalen Lacque may wear a GoPro.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell fourth quarter of that last game just launch lobs ath the rim and let him attack! Who cares if we win?

I was thinking about that. There is absolutely zero reason to tank. The only way the Suns pick will move from 10th is if they make the playoffs or the Wizards do in the East. Wins or losses won't matter, ultimately. So we should be able to enjoy the games for what they are and not have to worry about pingpong balls or tanking talk here, thankfully.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk about players that say things the wrong way.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We've sucked for 10 years, but that's semantics. But who is blaming 20 year old kids for the last 10 years of sucking? If anything, we're blaming players like him for not at least helping us get out of the sucking. Stupid G-League wannabe. Screw Josh Jackson. Live up to your draft position loser!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've sucked for 10 years, but that's semantics. But who is blaming 20 year old kids for the last 10 years of sucking? If anything, we're blaming players like him for not at least helping us get out of the sucking. Stupid G-League wannabe. Screw Josh Jackson. Live up to your draft position loser!

It might have something to do with his rookie contract for $7,059,480 about to expire.

He should be humble hoping another team gives him an opportunity.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton doesn't get the credit he deserves for studying film.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the hold up happens to be.