Suns updates and discussion for the 2019-20 season

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don't see it. He isn't a spot up shooter, he is the antithesis of what we're trying to do on offense. He is an isolation chucker. Granted, for a time, he was a good one, but it's what he is, he brings nothing else and he isn't particularly good at that anymore.
This.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's why he went off and scored 51 in the last game of the year last season, off the bench. He can give a team 15-20 minutes a night. He's already proven he can be a positive veteran influence and he's available for next to nothing. If the Suns had a roster spot then I'd be all in favor of signing Crawford but they need to waive or trade someone to bring him now and I can't see anyone that makes sense to cut loose for Crawford right now.
Last game of the year, maybe of his career. It was a meaningless game and everyone was feeding him and very little defense played. It was an aberration from his performance overall last year.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He always talked too much, honestly. I wish that once he gets back, he stops talking and start playing like a number one pick should play.
All that matters is that he produces. Dude can talk all he wants as far as I'm concerned as long as the production is there.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All that matters is that he produces. Dude can talk all he wants as far as I'm concerned as long as the production is there.
Agree with Stefan. Wish he’d let his play do the talking.

I get it. He’s a big kid. Jovial. But when he talks it often sounds like he doesn’t get it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be good to see how Ty Jerome plays in the G-League. They have a game tomorrow. Hope he is available to get some playing time.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It will be good to see how Ty Jerome plays in the G-League. They have a game tomorrow. Hope he is available to get some playing time.

You're really high on Jerome it seems. Every thread Jerome...Jerome. We shall see how he recovers from the injury, at this point i dont think they'll rush him back.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're really high on Jerome it seems. Every thread Jerome...Jerome. We shall see how he recovers from the injury, at this point i dont think they'll rush him back.

Did you read post #436 on this thread?

Yes I'm high on Jerome. He was who I wanted the Suns to draft if they were able to get a later first round pick.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some good stuff on Elie Okobo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you read post #436 on this thread?

Yes I'm high on Jerome. He was who I wanted the Suns to draft if they were able to get a later first round pick.

Yeah i meant that they're using the g-league to help with his recovery and not to rush him back into the nba rotation as the backup guards have been ok.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i meant that they're using the g-league to help with his recovery and not to rush him back into the nba rotation as the backup guards have been ok.

I'm not expecting a lot from Jerome at least until he recovers. He was always considered to be a backup point guard option.

What I like about him is he can pass and distribute. It's another way to get another shooter on the court. Agree he should not be rushed back although I would like to see him in action even if it is in the G-League.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

At first I thought Sarver was going to try and take credit for Monty and the improved play, fortunately he put the credit where it should go (on Monty). Interesting though in that he claims he wasn't very involved in recent coaching hires up until this one. While that's good in a way I guess it also means he's the one that drove Budenholzer away. I really wanted Bud but perhaps losing him is offset somewhat by the possibility he also drove Fizdale away in addition to hiring Monty.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard