Suns @ Trail Blazers 10-10-18 (preseason finale)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight the Suns wrap up their preseason facing the Trail Blazers at Portland. The game is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. Arizona time.

The only coverage for the game I could find is on radio. It is carried on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. Perhaps other posters can find coverage elsewhere.

Here is the link I use:

https://tunein.com/radio/Arizona-Sports-987-s33523/

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully this game is better than the last (Portland) game. The Suns seemed to start to click in the W's game. They started running the offense more instinctively and began to hit shots. Hopefully that will continue.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
The only coverage for the game I could find is on radio. It is carried on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. Perhaps other posters can find coverage elsewhere.
It's on NBA League Pass. Set up my DVR last night. 755 or thereabouts on DirecTV. Pretty sure it's the Portland broadcast so keep your barf bag nearby. Those guys are the worst!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's on NBA League Pass. Set up my DVR last night. 755 or thereabouts on DirecTV. Pretty sure it's the Portland broadcast so keep your barf bag nearby. Those guys are the worst!

I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass so your thoughts about the game will be welcome. This will be a real test for the Suns as they looked horrible in their last meeting with Portland.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I do not subscribe to NBA League Pass so your thoughts about the game will be welcome. This will be a real test for the Suns as they looked horrible in their last meeting with Portland.
I'm not too worried about it being overly ugly. Their main problem in the last game was a lack of effort and I doubt that happens again just a few days later against the same team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about it being overly ugly. Their main problem in the last game was a lack of effort and I doubt that happens again just a few days later against the same team.

The Trail Blazers have seemingly always played well against the Suns. My focus will be on if the Suns play not so much if they win or lose. It's the last chance for the Suns to get it right before the season opens. I'm thinking the effort will be there tonight as well although that may not be enough.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's also the last chance to look at some of our guys and evaluate them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looked like Ariza was handling the ball some even though Canaan is in the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Layman is playing like an all-star for Portland.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jackson is shooting .500 from the field with 9 points. Always nice to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave