OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look lifeless. Two games in. Haha

The Suns don't even have five starters out there and no bench. I don't know how they even finished in 6th place.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I feel like pairing Book with KD was a good move. After that, I would have gone for three defensive guys. I think you put three top defenders with Book and KD, you could go toe to toe with other teams starting five. I love Beal, but we used what he had left in assets in a smaller scorer. I feel like our construction just went for get us as many shooters as possible.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
If there's no PG next year, Booker AND KD need to work on their handles big time. They keep losing the ball on their dribbles. They need to find a top handles guy to help them. Off season learn to dribble.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's the same dude he was when we traded for him. Durant doesn't have the juice, never really did have it.
Yup.

Unfortunately, we have his counterpart at SG. Or does Devmelo Bookthony somehow get another free pass from you?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do these guys not care? Are they just trying to get Vogel canned? It’s hard to believe they just don’t give a crap…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some fans forget the Suns were loaded with all their draft picks and expiring contracts when they needlesly traded their future for Durant.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn