Suns Off-season Thread

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here… we… go…
-
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
How is this even possible unless he is suggestion Ayton won't be here? We can't afford Booker, a true superstar (their contract), resign Ayton and McGee. We have 128 million in committed salary next year. We would by far have the largest luxury tax bill in the entire league. You would have to gut a huge portion of this roster or Flex is saying Ayton is gone.

Does Flex not realize who owns this team?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is this even possible unless he is suggestion Ayton won't be here? We can't afford Booker, a true superstar (their contract), resign Ayton and McGee. We have 128 million in committed salary next year. We would by far have the largest luxury tax bill in the entire league. You would have to gut a huge portion of this roster or Flex is saying Ayton is gone.

Your gonna have to do a sign and trade with Ayton. He’s your only high dollar value.

Ayton rookie max +any combo of Crowder, Saric, Craig will get the money to match

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
We can take on a pretty large contract if that’s what we want. We have three big puzzle pieces going into there last year on their contracts:
Crowder 10 million
Dario 9 million
Craig 5 million
Plus we have the sign and trade capabilities with Ayton. We definitely have a lot of money we can potentially move around.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
As flawed and infuriating as Ayton is, I still would rather take a chance on a future including him over one including Monty. I haven't forgotten that Monty thinks Shamet and Payne are key pieces, and that Jalen Smith and Aaron Holiday weren't worth playing until he literally had no other choice.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can take on a pretty large contract if that’s what we want. We have three big puzzle pieces going into there last year on their contracts:
Crowder 10 million
Dario 9 million
Craig 5 million
Plus we have the sign and trade capabilities with Ayton. We definitely have a lot of money we can potentially move around.
Which is exactly my point. You can't as is. You will have to move a bunch of players. Which goes back to my original thought that this team likely will look much different next year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I think it guarantees Ayton is headed out for that player.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol. Who in the world could that possibly be? Durant? Kyrie? Let the ridiculous speculation begin!

Durant, Lebron, Dame those are “stars” that could possible want out

Let me throw out a name.

Embiid. Does he think he’s gone as far as he can go in Philly? There situation doesn’t look to bright

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Durant, Lebron, Dame those are “stars” that could possible want out

Let me throw out a name.

Embiid. Does he think he’s gone as far as he can go in Philly? There situation doesn’t look to bright
That’s interesting, but I think the entire sizer front office gets run out on a rail if they trade embiid for Ayton and stuff.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s interesting, but I think the entire sizer front office gets run out on a rail if they trade embiid for Ayton and stuff.
Morey would literally be hung from the Rocky statue if they did that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

But if Embiid says he wants out and wants to go to a team. Kind of is what it is.

This is the era of player empowerment.

It’s pie in the sky type stuff. But it’s how I’m keeping sane these days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose