Suns Off-season Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JJJ just had foot surgery to take him out 4-6 months. That might take Memphis out of KD running right now if they tried to get in it. Stress fractures for big men no good.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe Ayton to the Spurs for some of their picks/players to the Nets along with Bridges and some of our picks.

Spurs are tanking. They want nothing to do with high caliber, high contract players.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's what i was about to post.

Durant, Booker and CP3 would not be a title lock and we could indeed end up like the new Nets.
for one thing, we're no longer a top defensive team without Ayton and Bridges
The writing is on the wall… this team wasn’t bringing Ayton back so there is no Ayton/Bridges future, IMO.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THEY CAN'T GET DEVIN BOOKER. These national guys don't know jack.
I think the Nets know this. It went from they want a Superstar to they want an "Allstar Caliber" player. I am just stunned that they don't want Ayton. Nets apparently want a combo of young players and a bunch of picks. You can only trade every other 1st round pick (you can't trade consecutive 1st rounders).

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JJJ just had foot surgery to take him out 4-6 months. That might take Memphis out of KD running right now if they tried to get in it. Stress fractures for big men no good.

Especially one like him who’s game is based on being mobile and covering ground.

That sucks I didn’t know that

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yikes, his second major injury already.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Nets don't want Ayton, the Suns can trade him for more assets to pursue Durant.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dammit I keep refreshing the page hoping for something and these 420 edibles making me more nervous

Keep ayton or get kd or zero

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bridges is not the difference between a contender and a pretender. His ceiling is as a role player. Today, his biggest value to the team is as a chip to bring Kevin Durant to Phoenix. No one loves role players more than Suns fans.
that's a stretch lmao. role player? DPOY finalist, started all 82 games. role player? that's a cornerstone of a starting 5. not everyone is gonna score 30 per game

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Someone should tell Jake Fischer at Bleacher report that he doesn't understand how the NBA works. He's still doubling down on the Nets needing Booker in return. Ben Simmons makes that literally impossible.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On 98.7 they want to give away our draft picks for a decade.

They are acting like it's a lock we win the title. That is crap.

We could easily have a team that looks a lot like the Nets if we give up to much, then where will we be - garbage for the next decade.

Yeah, CP3, Booker, Durant and a bunch of trash is not a lock to do much of anything.

Durant, Harden and Irving didn't accomplish jack crap in 2 years in the weaker East.

We will still need a good supporting cast to be a real contender.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson