Suns @ Lakers Thursday game thread, 10-26-2023

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s because we started the year against the Curry and LeBron, but I’m much more invested in this team right out of the gate this year than the last couple where it took me a while to warm up to them (and never really did last year).

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am starting to understand why he was just told to stand in the corner for Milwaukee.

Allen is being asked to play point guard which may be more of a challenge. He has 6 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Maybe it’s because we started the year against the Curry and LeBron, but I’m much more invested in this team right out of the gate this year than the last couple where it took me a while to warm up to them (and never really did last year).
It’s just nice we didn’t start against Dallas and the Luka vs Ayton crap.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant has 15 points in the 3rd quarter.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
It’s kinda weird, I am opposite. I think I am just distracted by the Diamondbacks and the injuries though.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
KD with the dagger against the double team to end the 3rd quarter

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s kinda weird, I am opposite. I think I am just distracted by the Diamondbacks and the injuries though.
I think I’m a little more excited because guys like Goodwin, Okogie and Gordon look like difference makers. End of day, health will definitely decide how far this team goes, but IF they’re healthy, this team has some DAWGS on it to surround the Big 3 if they can ever be healthy at the same time.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone. Only two of the players that have played in this game were on the team last year. Remarkable roster construction.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nurk 4 pt 9 reb..

You guys were talking about Ayton so much Nurk decided to put up Ayton numbers to help you guys since you miss Ayton so much.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman