Suns Items for sale

tommcnabb

The Punisher
Reaction score
I figured instead of Ebay, I'd give the fans here a chance. I don't really know how to go about making it fair, so suggestions are welcome. I have

1 each: Amare bobblehead. New in box. I got two from the game so I have one that is still packaged. I opened to check for damage and to make sure it's Amare.

1 each: Penny bobblehead. Not in box. It is in new shape, however. This is the extra one I have.

1 each: Tony Delk autographed mini basketball (10" or bout that size). I got it signed at a local Sports Authority here in Phoenix back when he was a Sun (of course). I'm pretty sure I can round up the autographed picture of him too.

I'm looking for other extra Suns stuff I have. I only sell things that I have multiples of and I want to offer them to the people here first.

Oh yea, I have a chunk of purple shirt that was autographed by Jason Kidd. I bet there'll be lots of offers..........

OP
OP
tommcnabb

tommcnabb

The Punisher
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phill11
How much for the Amare Bobble head? I may be intrested.

Chaplin already bought it quite some time ago, however I do have some other things.

Any other items you may be looking for??

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
Well yeah. Anything with AMARE! I dont have a lot of money to spend at the moment but I will adventually.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard