Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I talked to my mom today. She had been watching every game lately with her SO. She said she's not watching tonight. I asked her why. It's because of that ******* (starts with 'a', ends with "hole") Beverly and the way he danced around after potentially injuring Paul. She REALLY wanted to kill Beverly. She has so much anger toward him that she can't bear to watch. That's sad. He literally turned a viewer away from watching basketball because of his antics. And the NBA did nothing about it at the time. No taunting technical. And nothing about it upon review afterwards.

I still can't believe how its been ignored by the usual talking heads as well. Its not like he took a dive at a scrub on our team either, he went after our All NBA and future HOF leader Chris Paul. I don't get how he got a pass for it.

Maybe if a Suns player left the bench, it would be acknowledged by the league in someway. :shrug:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I can’t remember how many games ago it was that I posted I had a hunch we were due for a big Bridges game, but he’s sure showed me not to have those hunches. Lesson learned, Mikal, lesson learned. My bad.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our whole team was staring at Pat Bev when he was mocking CP3.

Hopefully it's another "Lakers bench mocks the Suns" moment - and we kick their asses and send them home tonight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rarw!!!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That dude got a slug in the chest and died a brutal bathroom death in that movie. just sayin'... I'd rather not get Private Pile'd tonight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I talked to my mom today. She had been watching every game lately with her SO. She said she's not watching tonight. I asked her why. It's because of that ******* (starts with 'a', ends with "hole") Beverly and the way he danced around after potentially injuring Paul. She REALLY wanted to kill Beverly. She has so much anger toward him that she can't bear to watch. That's sad. He literally turned a viewer away from watching basketball because of his antics. And the NBA did nothing about it at the time. No taunting technical. And nothing about it upon review afterwards.

Yeah, I had a few nouns I wanted to use that's why I was complimenting you on your etiquette.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm having to load tweets in a new private window to see them. I'm not sure what the problem might be.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes...the definition of streaky means you eventually come out of it. The Suns knew that when they signed him. They knew what kind of player he is. They built this offense around having multiple shooters. You think they can just change the offense in the post season? Not going to happen. Bottom line is look at the Suns record when they hit 3's verses don't. It's how this team is built. You want to argue change it after the season great. It's too late now.

You won't get any argument from me that the Suns need to get into their offense quicker. Waiting until the last 9 seconds on the shot clock facilitates more chucks from the 3 point line. That falls into what the Clippers want from our offense.

Let's just hope it's not another 1-6 night...Dont care I guess if we're up in part to his defense..but if we're down I hope we have better options. I still say he should drive to the basket one in a great while. He probably would have a clear path because it's unexpected

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our whole team was staring at Pat Bev when he was mocking CP3.

Hopefully it's another "Lakers bench mocks the Suns" moment - and we kick their asses and send them home tonight.
Yep. Just beat them tonight and it's the ultimate revenge.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whatever the change we need to come out strong and fast. Just one more game!!!

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is gonna be another dogfight tonight. I don't think we have an answer for Paul George though. Making plans already for Game 7. But...Go Suns!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson is OUT.

This certainly does not help.

https://twitter.com/Suns
Phoenix Suns
@Suns

Tonight’s Health Update: Cam Johnson - OUT (Non-Covid Illness)

5:00 PM · Jun 30, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

oh man... I was just coming in here to post a big LET'S DO THIS rant. That just took a little wind out of my sail.

okay... so, tonight we're going to need Nader AND Craig to do work. Man... that sucks. Cam has probably been our second most consistent player in this series, bringing it every single game to the best of his abilities.

Billythekidd

Rookie
Reaction score
Suns have shown great resilience all season long and have always bounced back after a loss. I'm confident we can take care of business tonight.

Go SUNS!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson