Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man... I was just coming in here to post a big LET'S DO THIS rant. That just took a little wind out of my sail.

okay... so, tonight we're going to need Nader AND Craig to do work. Man... that sucks. Cam has probably been our second most consistent player in this series, bringing it every single game to the best of his abilities.

I checked the injury report earlier and Cam Johnson wasn't on there so I'm not sure what happened.

I'm glad the Suns have Nader and Craig off the bench.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam is sick with non-covid related sickness. Cam out tonight might really hurt. Now Bridges and Crowder have to show up tonight. My gosh if it's not one thing it's another for this team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Haynes reports Kawhi Leonard is basically done for the Suns-Clippers series.

No decision has been made if Clippers advance to Finals.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The second Morris hits in the post against book we better do something else defensively.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man... I was just coming in here to post a big LET'S DO THIS rant. That just took a little wind out of my sail.

okay... so, tonight we're going to need Nader AND Craig to do work. Man... that sucks. Cam has probably been our second most consistent player in this series, bringing it every single game to the best of his abilities.
That hurts. He has been there all playoffs

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, silver lining now to Nader getting run earlier is that this won’t be the first time he steps on the court in three months.

okay folks... let’s get Nader and Craig in there to bring some energy and serve that Staples crowd a big fat ishburger to choke on tonight while we celebrate on their home floor!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Craig to me is a big deal -- he is our best hustler and is very good at going after rebounds, something that Ayton needed help with when he is ganged up on by 3 smaller players. They are so concerned with making sure Ayton doesn't get the rebound, it's a perfect opening for Craig to fly in and take it.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Chris Haynes reports Kawhi Leonard is basically done for the Suns-Clippers series.

No decision has been made if Clippers advance to Finals.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A lot of rumors saying that this is the end of him with the Clippers. Supposedly he is really pissed off with their training staff

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Craig to me is a big deal -- he is our best hustler and is very good at going after rebounds, something that Ayton needed help with when he is ganged up on by 3 smaller players. They are so concerned with making sure Ayton doesn't get the rebound, it's a perfect opening for Craig to fly in and take it.
Agreed.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be fair, it's one thing or another for pretty much every team in the playoffs this season.
True but I don't care about any of them. :cool: Maybe they squeeze Frank in there if no shots are falling. Look for the Clips to pack the paint again and take away the midrange if they can sag down on our shooters....AGAIN.

Come on.....END THIS TONIGHT SUNS!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of rumors saying that this is the end of him with the Clippers. Supposedly he is really pissed off with their training staff

Kawhi has a player option for next season ($36,016,200) so if he wants to leave he can.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank, Carter have not seen the court. Dario looks like he is clumsy and in quicksand against the Clips. Moore and Nadar have done nothing. That either means a lot more minutes for Craig or maybe we see some Frank and/or Carter?

The one thing I don't want to see? Us run all of our starters into the ground so there is nothing left for a Game 7 if need be which I don't even want to think about.

Oh...please let the Suns end this tonight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank, Carter have not seen the court. Dario looks like he is clumsy and in quicksand against the Clips. Moore and Nadar have done nothing. That either means a lot more minutes for Craig or maybe we see some Frank and/or Carter?

The one thing I don't want to see? Us run all of our starters into the ground so there is nothing left for a Game 7 if need be which I don't even want to think about.

Oh...please let the Suns end this tonight.

yeah. Cant run ourselves into the ground tonight and come away with a loss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard