Suns @ Bucks Wednesday Finals game thread 7-14-2021 - Game 4

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Man..... Some of the three's we missed and they made will haunt me. We could have won this with more ball protection. So ugly.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The worst part is the extra time in between games in the finals. We don’t play again til Saturday…That feels like an eternity.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Booker's lob to Ayton was a killer. It was another bad pass and Ayton had to reach back with the freak coming at him. So bad.

This needs to be Chris's show at the end. period.

Book is the guy we need off screens like Middleton.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know, Payne has looked bad this series. We should have been up big in the first half. We did a pretty good job on defense on Giannis. It's a 3 game series and I don't know if we have lost 3 in a row once this season. LETS GO!!!
I hate to point this out to you, but we don’t have to lose three in a row to blow this series.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If they steal one in Phoenix, this season is over. I’m already predicting this series is over for the Suns since they cannot match the Bucks size and cannot contain Giannis.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This series is exactly where it should be... 2-2. Bucks are riding momentum...and we need guys to take this personally. I don't want any freebies. We need the 'team' mentality that got us through these playoffs to show up or it's bust. Too many guys just slacking off out there...

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
nope. He went home with 2 of them in his pocket. His use of TO’s continue to be the most vexing thing about his coaching.
Didn’t know much about the Clippers coach, but as that series went on he impressed me with his strategic use of time outs to stop a Suns rally in its tracks most of the time. Monty needs to have a better sense of when things are about to flip on him and react faster before it gets out of hand

Billythekidd

Rookie
Reaction score
I was sitting next to two of the employees the Suns flew in...... Said the same thing to them. THis should have been Chris's 4th quarter when Book got into foul trouble.

And we seem to be doing a lot of complaining to the refs. That has to stop.

I salute you for representing the fan base in hostile territory. Must've been a long walk out of the arena. CP3 was careless all game. He did that silly through his legs dribble in the 1st qtr down the lane. So many lazy passes but him too. Cut that crap out and care for the ball and every possession and we should be ok in game 5.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Mods need to have a “scheduled maintenance” for the site for 48 hours, or some of you need your internet privelages recinded
It's the finals for a team that hasn't sniffed a ship since 93. Emotions will run hot. I think ignore buttons work well for the sensitive folk. :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier… fumbled… poor handling… poor decisions (which were as big of an issue as his fumbling & bumbling routine), come on strong when you are mentally and physically beaten down.
He’s reached rarified air with respect to post-season minutes (only two other point guards have ever reached the amount of mins Paul has played, in their 16th season). And Holiday is now pummeling the old man against the ropes, and Paul is out of bullets.
We can disagree… but this is how I see it.

Weren't you a fan of Beverley as well? Paul was already having problems with his hand and shoulder.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man... this was tough. We controlled that game and lead for pretty much 44 minutes and then just choked at the end. No one stepped up next to Book.
Cam Johnson did for a spurt. But that’s not him yet. Crowder gave us what we needed from him but yeah everyone else offensively, WOOF

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was sitting next to two of the employees the Suns flew in...... Said the same thing to them. THis should have been Chris's 4th quarter when Book got into foul trouble.

And we seem to be doing a lot of complaining to the refs. That has to stop.

yup.

I think this thing is going 7... and there’s no other the Suns could have possibly won a title but by making it as stressful as humanly possible.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The worst part is the extra time in between games in the finals. We don’t play again til Saturday…That feels like an eternity.
I think the extra time works better in this specific moment. The Bucks are running really high and the Suns probably feel like ish. Two off days and emotions will stabilize.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
he was slow getting back on D a lot also tonight.
Yup. Ayton had a good night on the boards through 3 and played some pretty defense on giannis. But offensively was terrible, was nonexistent on offensive boards, was poor in transition defense and was useless on boards down the stretch.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
yup.

I think this thing is going 7... and there’s no other the Suns could have possibly won a title but by making it as stressful as humanly possible.
The employees got on the plane this morning and had orange towels draped over their seats...... Liz in Accounts Payable gave me hers.

She is my hero tonight.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard