Suns @ Bucks Wednesday Finals game thread 7-14-2021 - Game 4

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Paul is our table setter and if he’s just a turnover machine our offense is going to be trash.

kind of finding out why Paul has the playoff reputation he’s had.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we lose this, we better not have a lame runner-up parade like in 93. That would be embarrassing in today's social media age.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People talking about Ayton and our Wings not going on offense who do you think initiates our offense?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul is toast. His boo boo on his hand is not the issue, though many want to give him that easy out.
Holiday has completely worn him down… you make turnovers when you’re exhausted, physically and mentally. Paul is shot.

I think you're clueless on this point, you try dribbling or passing or shooting with torn ligaments in your hand (and a dislocated finger, maybe).

Have you watched some of his uncontested passes during this series (and the last game or two against the Clippers)? We saw him miss his teammate by several feet last week on a routine pass and he loses the dribble almost every possession. He fights to regain control but he is not in control and won't be till his hand and finger get better.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I don't agree with anything he said but I thought you were way out of line questioning his right to voice his opinion here simply because he doesn't do it often. I think you're taking your frustration with the game out on a poster.
Well that’s not unexpected coming from you. Have a good night.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Book screwed us over with him dumb foul to start the 3rd.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul is toast. His boo boo on his hand is not the issue, though many want to give him that easy out.
Holiday has completely worn him down… you make turnovers when you’re exhausted, physically and mentally. Paul is shot.
Khris Middleton… a second rounder, is destroying the Suns.

Get out of here with this trash. The guy is a multi-time All-Star who torched and carried the Bucks in two games to get to the Finals without Giannis.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Mods need to have a “scheduled maintenance” for the site for 48 hours, or some of you need your internet privelages recinded

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I think you're clueless here, you try dribbling or passing or shooting with torn ligaments in your hand (and a dislocated finger, maybe).

Have you watched some of his uncontested passes during this series (and the last game or two against the Clippers)? We saw him miss his teammate by several feet last week on a routine pass and he loses the dribble almost every possession. He fights to regain control but he is not in control and won't be till his hand and finger get better.
Yea… I’ve played baseball and football with sprained wrists and broken fingers.
I am not saying his hand/wrist isn’t “an” issue. But it’s not “the” issue.
If he and Monty feel he’s good to go, I can assure you whatever he has going on, while nagging, is not the primary cause for his all-world choke job tonight.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
At this stage, you go with Payne… and pray!

I don't know, Payne has looked bad this series. We should have been up big in the first half. We did a pretty good job on defense on Giannis. It's a 3 game series and I don't know if we have lost 3 in a row once this season. LETS GO!!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trying to look at only brightness i can see praying this intensely pushes suns to do better at home feel for book..... heartbreakin loss ugh

If they don't win in Phoenix uh oh scobby...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison