Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What the hell…

sigh.. I sort of felt we let the series get away when we gave up a huge 16 point lead in game 5.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell…

sigh.. I sort of felt we let the series get away when we gave up a huge 16 point lead in game 5.

I think blowing Game 4 was bigger. I think it kinda shook our young team and gave the Bucks confidence. We hold on to Game 4 and I think we win Game 5 in a walk. But this was such a young team that it seemed like when finally faced with adversity they shrunk when the lights were brightest.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Maybe a Jeff green or taj Gibson?

favors or Harrell?

Aldridge?

Holmes or Noel?

Mitchell Robinson or robin Lopez?

Theis or Tristan Thompson?

Dwight Howard or khem birch?

Hernangomez?

Cousins or dieng?

Cauley-Stein?

javale McGee?

truth is not a lot out there. I bolded ones that I think we could use. But they ain’t great.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Maybe a Jeff green or taj Gibson?

favors or Harrell?

Aldridge?

Holmes or Noel?

Mitchell Robinson or robin Lopez?

Theis or Tristan Thompson?

Dwight Howard or khem birch?

Hernangomez?

Cousins or dieng?

Cauley-Stein?

javale McGee?

truth is not a lot out there. I bolded ones that I think we could use. But they ain’t great.
McGee is too expensive. Aldridge retired. Out of your list, I'd be intrigued by Dieng, Tristan Thompson, Holmes, Noel and Mitchell Robinson. Derrick Favors would be interesting. But if NY is going to give up on Robinson, he's who I would target. But I doubt highly that it's going to happen. Or at least, happen in a way that we could get our hands on him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh just like cards sb loss i can't watch highlights of finals just makes me sad

Really hope as a az fan state gets to host a suns cards parade rally 1 yr just ugh!!!

To me biggest factor was dario going down size on bench....

Suns future bright finally awesome coach monty jones gm

Suns will make poffs next yr

Lol just dont be the bills of nba lol...

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like Noel, does he have range like Ayton? NO

Do we need him to have range? NO

Does he provide defense and length as Ayton? YEs

He's agile too and pretty much a poor mans version of Ayton, who could play the same role with back up minutes. He could compliment Book and CP3 in the same manner that Ayton does.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Finals loss still hurts but what a season. The Saric injury really cost us. I think the bench should have gotten a bigger chance for some spurts. Playing a short rotation in the playoffs is taken for granted but I don't know if I agree. Monty should have tried the bench for some games. They played with the starters the whole season and want to win as much as anybody, so I think they could have given us a boost of energy and hard play to swing the momentum. Do you hear me, Monty? :thumbup:

Also:::, it's a shame the refs allow the big name players to run through defenders. How are the defense supposed to play Giannis, just step aside I guess, because going backwards with hands held high was obviously a defensive foul.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose