Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just disappointed with Ayton and Paul mostly. They were non factors middle games of this series. Ayton turning into the wuss he was and probably always will be. Just don’t see a mean streak in him at all. You can’t teach that. Your born with it

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NBA refs knocked us off course in games 3 and 4, and we choked.

Bucs played out of their mind.

Monty didn't contest the refs.

Saric was sorely missed.

I can't believe we had double-digit lead in the three games after being up 2-0 and lost all three. We even had a 7 point lead in this.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Bucks 105 - Suns 98

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I have less of a problem with guys like Booker and Paul failing because they were trying too hard or overplaying.

I have much bigger problem with Ayton and Bridges phoning it in most of the finals.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Proud of the Suns but man that was an epic collapse. Up 2-0 and lose 4 straight. The Suns need changes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im crying this is sooo unfair least no gm 7 pressure

Good season just feel nauseous also least didn't lose in Phoenix

F az luck f it!!

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
This was a tough matchup. The Suns had no answers for Giannis or Middleton. Too much size. If Giannis was hurt the Suns win this easy but he came back and dominated.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody can get through to Ayton. He has no heart. For those ripping CP3, if Ayton had one tenth the heart CP3 does, he would he a surefire Hall of Famer. As it is, he is...Benoit Benjamin/Derrick Coleman.

CP3 did everything he could to carry the team tonight. Unfortunately he was the only one to show up, when he had every physical excuse not to.

CP3 deserves his own parade after this postseason run. If he were healthy, this team would have won it all.

Booker will learn from this experience, hopefully, but Ayton absolutely cannot be part of this team's future.
I agree about Ayton. He is a soft player that’s who he really is. You can’t teach a mean streak into someone. Giannis has tremendous heart, and Ayton needs to be strapped to a chair for entire offseason and watch film of nothing but Giannis hustling his *** off