Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CP3 has to be in complete control of this game for us to win.

yup. And Ayton needs to be super engaged.

really, everyone needs to be pretty on tomorrow. The Bucks smell blood and we’re talking about an elimination game in the NBA Finals. If you want to be the best team in the league, tomorrow is the night to prove that’s exactly what you are.

Last edited:

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Scott Foster was spotted in Milwaukee so there is speculation that he is tomorrow night’s head ref.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a good feeling about this game. I think we'll see a motivated and angry Suns team. I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout victory. We need that to swing momentum back in our favor and have the clear advantage in game 7.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a good feeling about this game. I think we'll see a motivated and angry Suns team. I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout victory. We need that to swing momentum back in our favor and have the clear advantage in game 7.

funny because I do too have a good feeling about tuesdays game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to zzz tonight mind racin even did a hr relax drive....

If it's the end tom so be it great effort by the suns....

We shall see

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CP3 has to be in complete control of this game for us to win.

Actually, especially if Foster is the ref, we might be better off not playing CP3. Remember that his offensive repertoire is severely limited by his injury, and he can't defend at all with it, as we saw in Game 5.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Actually, especially if Foster is the ref, we might be better off not playing CP3. Remember that his offensive repertoire is severely limited by his injury, and he can't defend at all with it, as we saw in Game 5.
I’m more worried about Foster being in Paul’s head than Foster’s officiating itself.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your need to be right is just so intense lol never seen nothing like it
Your whole agenda is just to be right and you'll be the first to say I told you so if the Bucks win. I knew your 'Fan' persona was a joke.

Uh...I picked the SUNS to win in 7...because I wrongly thought Giannis was hurt more than CP3.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m more worried about Foster being in Paul’s head than Foster’s officiating itself.

I am more worried that Paul is clearly not right physically, regardless of who is the ref.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It seems the only one of us here with an agenda at this point is you...
Hey I just want to win the Finals .
I'm a 30yr fan and the Suns and Cards is the reason I love sports. Granted we just may different types of fans and that's cool.
I know I can respond with something you may never post
Let's go Suns! Lol

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So much good feelings, civic pride, reconnecting with old friends and fans.... Man this has been the one bright spot for me the past couple of months. I sure hate to see them lose 4 straight after going up 2-0. Gonna have to think about giving up sports after this. I love these two teams too much (Cardinals and Suns) and just cant take the repetitive/seemingly never ending suffering and disappointment anymore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave