Suns At Bulls Game Thread

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
"If I'm honest, I was taking so many meds for my back and cold that I actually felt a little loopy for most of the game," Nash said. "It helped my back but I was a little dizzy out there. At the end of the game I just tried to hang in there. We had a chance to win and I was fortunate to make some plays when it counted.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=300330004

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"If I'm honest, I was taking so many meds for my back and cold that I actually felt a little loopy for most of the game," Nash said. "It helped my back but I was a little dizzy out there. At the end of the game I just tried to hang in there. We had a chance to win and I was fortunate to make some plays when it counted.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=300330004

Dude's got heart, but it explains that ridiculous air ball. i cant remember the last time i saw him being way off the mark.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Unbelievable all the Nash hate here. The reason we won the game was because of Nash.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Nash was huge in this game down the stretch... but I would say J-Rich was also a bigtime contributor!

The fadeaway shotclock beater was amazing, the rebound slam was even more amazing, and that three in crunch time was huge too. I personally would go to J-Rich with the game on the line. He has the skills and the aggressiveness to get something done.

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable all the Nash hate here. The reason we won the game was because of Nash.

You forgot those that kept us in the game all along, mostly JRich and the Bulls were collapsing so much in the lane on Amare and he still got it done. Nash was huge but Jrich is definitely man of then game. It is amazing how we focus so much on Nash and Amare but we take JRich's effort for granted.

Last edited:

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
I'd say it was a team effort to be completely honest.. Amare kept us in during the first, no one really did anything in the second, jrich stepped it up in the third, and then dudley made some threes in the fourth to bring us back and so did channing, and then nash took over. It was a team effort. Oh and sprinkle a little bit of grant in here and there because he needs to be credited. The suns won the game not nash, not amare, not jrich. But if one player had the best game it goes to jrich he was just on fire at one point and took advantage of his mismatches.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Guys, we need all of Amare, Nash and JRich to do well to win anything in the playoffs. Let's give them all some support. We all wish Nash could be healthier just as we did Amare at the start of season. But as long as Nash knows his limit and let Amare draw the def. attention, we should be fine despite Nash far from best form.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

It's not "hating" Nash to acknowledge that he's playing nowhere near his best. Sheesh, he just said it himself. If he's hurt, he's hurt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison